Level 49: Game Completed

"Kaitlin, honey just know that I'm doing this for you," Mom said and tried to touch my arm, but I jerked away.

"You ruined my life Mom" I looked at all my siblings in the back, Dawn cried softly, Alex, Ky, and Brook looked sad and miserable. "All of our lives. So, congratulations" I deadpanned and got out of the car.

We walked into LAX, it was just 10 months ago when I arrived here, and Emily, Lucy, and Charlie surprised me, now I'm leaving and forbidden to come back.

Gosh, It's our Graduation tomorrow morning, everyone is going to celebrate the start of their new lives, in college. That what I was supposed to be doing! With my friends, Emily, Lucy, Cameron, Mason and Jake, and especially my boyfriend, Leon.

But it's all being ripped away from me, because of him. Why is it that he's still tormenting my life, even though he's rotting away in Jail.

"I'm going to go get our tickets." Mom smiled and walked away.

****

We've been waiting for about 6 hours for this stupid flight.

6 WHOLE HOURS.

Mom walked off to get us all snacks, by all, l I mean, mainly me, as I took a nap so, obviously I'm going to be hungry.

"Did you guys get to say goodbye? To anybody?" I asked.

"No, Mom only told us like an hour before you got home. I was planning to move out. I got that job at the enterprise and I even met a girl who I liked, I didn't get to do anything" Alex frowned.

"Liam and I were finally getting over that stupid argument we had. I didn't even get the chance to say anything to him. I almost made some new real friends" Dawn said and rubbed at her eyes.

"My grades were finally going up and I got picked for the captain of the football team," Ky said.

"I was getting the hang of San Francisco, finally. I actually made friends and now it's all pointless" Brook frowned.

"All of my friends and I were getting out of San Francisco, we all applied to colleges nearby or the same ones, we planned to live in dormitory's and have another house, like the boys one here, just in case. Then, Leon and I would have gotten our own apartment after a while, then finally start our future." I sniffed. "Well, you can't do that when your thousands of miles away"

"We're going to be able to say goodbye to them" Brook said.

"How?" Ky furrowed.

" I took all of your phones and sent a text to let everyone know we're leaving and at LAX. We've been here all night, so they should be coming now since it's morning" He said and took all of our phones out of his backpack.

Wait, what? "How the hell did you get our phones!?"

"I told you. I'm a mastermind" he grinned.

"You evil little gremlin. I love you" Ky cheered and messed up his hair.

"So, when will they-"

"Omg! Liam! Abby!" Dawn squealed and ran over to her friends, I looked over to Liam. He's cute for a 15-year-old. That's my sister...

"Liz?" Alex furrowed. Liz turned around and her eyes widened. She was undeniably pretty, she's small with red hair and sparkling blue eyes.

"Alex!" She smiled and ran up to him.

"Is that? My whole team came" Ky laughed and ran up to them. The group of boys picked him up and started jumping around with him on their shoulders. Oh God, Ky is a typical Jock.