Level 33: School Lockdown Gone Wrong

***WARNING*** IF YOU HAVEN'T READ LEVEL 32 THEN YOU WON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT'S GOING ON IN THIS CHAPTER OR FURTHER ON IN ONLY FOOLS FALL IN LOVE. SO IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER GO BACK AND READ. ENJOY XX***WARNING***

"Hey Peaches" Leon smiled as I got into his car.

"Hey" I smiled back and gave him a quick kiss. "You okay?"

"Well," he chuckled nervously as he put the car in drive and backed out of his driveway "I know you said not to mention Seth but-"

I groaned out loud and banged my head on the dashboard a few times. "Please, we haven't heard or seen of him since. Hopefully, he's long gone." I lied.

I'm not stupid. If Seth said something or wanted to do something. He always did it. No matter what, but, I'm not going to think of the possibilities of him killing Leon or hurting me. I'm sure there's still a little good left in him.

Maybe.

Hopefully...

"I know, I know" he exclaimed, "But you keep shutting me down when I ask you questions and I know you're not telling me the full truth, Kaitlin." I pursed my lips and looked away. "I just want to be prepared"

Okay so that talk with Leon didn't go as well, but it's not easy for me to talk about Seth after what he put me through. Hell, I haven't even told my best friends from when I was in diapers.

But he told you about the gang and his dead sister.

"Kaitlin, you're my girlfriend. I want to help and protect you."

I sighed and ran a hand frustratingly through my hair. "What do you want to know?"

"When you had your nightmares, and you woke up kicking and screaming, was it about him?" he asked.

"Yes," I squeezed my hands. 

"What made you break up with him?"

"I broke up with him many times, but he kept on manipulating me and changing the story. He did a lot of things though, he left me in the woods so he could stab someone, he wanted me to seduce someone so he could beat him to death probably, he cheated on me, told me, t-that my d- dad deserved to die, he stole things from me, he beat up Alex. Sooner I realised that he was a monster. Then when my mom said we were moving. I thought I had another chance."

That's only a small fraction of the trauma that asshole put me through

"D- did he ever, like touch or hit you?" he stuttered. I looked up to Leon, his jaw was clenched and he had an expressionless face as he gripped the steering wheel, making his knuckles turn white

"Yes," I nodded slowly, "I told him the truth, what I really thought of him, then he hit me. Slapped me across my face then strangled me, I knew he wanted to do more, but he just stopped and told me that, he won't stop until he finds me." I wiped the tear that escaped my eye.

I looked outside the window and didn't even realise that we are already at school.

Leon grabbed my face and turned me to look at him. "I promise you. I won't ever let him touch you. Never again" he kissed my forehead softly, then both of my cheeks and my nose. 

"I promise" finally, he brought his lips to mine in a slow kiss. I rid my mind of Seth and the outside world and leaned closer to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and climbed onto his lap. 

His breath hitched as I pressed myself against him and tugged his hair. He deepened the kiss with his tongue and rubbed teasing circles on my bare waist. My body burned by his touch and a small gasp released from my lips. He paused and leaned back, his green eyes turned a deep shade of pine before he grinned and crashed his lips to mine again.