01

I am so so sorry for getting angry on you all, actually I didn't wanted to but I suddenly felt like that and ended up rambling all that, but see all of your messages now I felt guilty for saying all that. Please forgive me...(Jeon mansion, living room and dinning room is in the above picture)

Word count : 2499

Jeon's mansion...

Morning, dinning table.

Jeon Han and Jeon d.o Kyung was sitting on their respective chairs that were at either end of the dinning table, the room was pin drop silent, just the sound of the spoon and plate could be heard. The maids were standing at a distance to serve the food they wanted.

But the silence got disturbed by a sound of soft giggles coming from the staircase, the maids can't help but smile softly hearing the giggles of two males who were walking from the stairs to the dinning area.

"Hihihihi kookieeee you looking shoo cute." A tiny soft voice came before the owner of the voice came in view. The boy was wearing a baby blue attire and had a tiny ponytail on his head while the male who walked behind him had two ponytails on the either side of his head, while he wore a brownish outfit.

"Nooo, you look more cute than me tete." The male spoke with a wide smile, the maids can't help but coe at the two internally.

"Yesh tete ish cute, but no than kookiwe." The cute boy tete aka Kim Taehyung spoke pinching the other male kookie aka Jeon Jungkook's cheeks.

"What are you both doing?" They both stood straight as d.o's loud cold voice ringed in the room, the maids smile dropped as they knew what was coming next.

"WHAT THE HELL IS IN THIS HUH?? JUNGKOOK ATLEAST YOU HAVE A SENSE OF MATURITY IN YOU. I understand he is a stupid navie human, but you. You being a Jeon and doing all this." D.o shouted the few first words and chuckled in a mocking tone looking at tae who held Jungkook's hand, both of them were pouting and had tears in their eyes.

"D.o leave them, why are you shouting now huh? I don't understand why have to even gave permission to this orphan to roam around the mansion. God knows whose blood is he." Han spoke rolling his eyes, Jungkook looked up as he heard a small snif sound.

"Don't cry tete, they won't harm you." He whispered to Taehyung who nodded and sniffed again.

"I didn't wanted to dad, but you see I had to make him get a bit of knowledge of the world he is in now. But guess a dirt will always be a dirt no matter how try to clean it." D.o spoke looking at tae with disgusting face.

"Lotus is between diwrt twoo." Tae mumbled with a pout, d.o was able to hear him well and clear.

"What did you? Lotus? You think you are a lotus huh?" D.o asked as he lifted a plate from the table and smashed it down making the two flinch, tae hid behind Jungkook whose hands were shaking as well.

"D.o let it go, I really don't think we should waste our time on people like them. And Jungkook stay away from him, you should know from where you are coming from." Han spoke in a cold tone, a tear rolled down from jungkook's eyes as he looked up at his father.

"But dad I...you said I can be friends with him. And I...you don't stay at home to spend time with me, hyung always stays out as well. He is the only one with whom I can talk." Jungkook spoke in a shaking voice, d.o chuckled at his words.

"Grow up younger brother, grow up. Instead of this crazy and mental person why don't you get a few beautiful girls for yours. You can't just talk to them, but you can do many more things too." D.o spoke with a smirk. Jungkook stared at him with wide eyes, even tho he didn't behave like an adult he is grown enough to understand what does his hyung meant.