60

Word count: 2275.
..

|Heavy violence ahead skip the part that is after this sign ⚠️⚠️⚠️ if you are uncomfortable with violence.||

At evening.

Jack was here to complete all the paper work to get Jungkook discharged, twins were taken home by Jimin and yoongi an hour ago and tae was packing their stuff they had in the room. Jungkook was just sitting on the bed observing his love putting everything in the bag neatly, his eyes never moved from tae's face who was well known to the gaze.

"Mr Jeon, here the papers and bills." Jack walked in after knocking softly on the door, tae took all the papers and bills before Jungkook could.

"Thank you so much jack if you didn't have came I would have to do everything by my own." Tae spoke, he has himself asked no person from the family to come as they all were tired cause of all these things so he wanted them to stay at home and rest. But having two bratty twins always exhausts him and that's what happened today as well. He have to run after the two in the hospital corridor when he took the two out after them whining and fake crying for almost 15 minutes.

"It's fine mr Jeon." Jack spoke with a soft smile, tae shook his head.

"Stop calling me Mr Jeon jack, just call me Taehyung or tae. I ain't older than you." Tae spoke, jack hummed nodding his head.

"And yeah, I need you to do work." Tae spoke, Jungkook looked at him being confused as what work did tae have from jack.

"Just order me Taehyung." Jack spoke with the same soft smile.

"So from tomorrow onwards all the work files, meetings and email would be sent and informed directly to me. Your boss is on 1 month leave and I will be handling his work till then." Tae spoke, jack looked at Jungkook who was looking at tae with an amazed face.

"Don't look at him, he won't say anything against me. I will meet doing the meetings through face time or if needed I will come to the company too. But don't you dare ask him or inform him about any meeting or things related to work. The doctor has strictly told him to not stress. And it's confirmed that he isn't working till he is all fine." Tae spoke in a stern tone looking at jungkook who immediately nodded his head agreeing with tae.

"Great, now I hope you understand what I am saying too jack. Even if he calls you and asks you about work you won't say a single thing to him. And if he threatens you, just tell me I will handle him in my own way." Tae spoke looking at jack who showed a thumbs up to tae.

'Mr Jeon is really scared and whipped for his husband.' Jack thought and giggled internally.

"Come on your little bunnies must be bouncing on their feets to meet you." Tae spoke helping Jungkook to stand, the male wrapped his arms around tae's waist while back carried the bag and they proceeded out to leave for their home. Namjoon had already been discharged in the afternoon as the male was better and had no internal injuries.

****

The taekook couple reached the house with Jack who drove them here. The male opened the door for tae who stepped out and helped Jungkook, the two proceeded towards the main door while jack took out the bag from the car trunk.

The twins were immediately around their parents the moment they two stepped in, the night the twins slept between their parents who happily hugged them while sleeping. A few days went by, Jungkook and namjoon both were getting better slowly. Their medicines were still going and their wounds were healing as well.

Currently all of them are in the headquarters they have been getting made from for months. It is finally fully constructed and they would be working from there as their mafia group is top mafia group in world and Jungkook is the mafia king. Well for the world ji-hun is the mafia king but in reality it's Jungkook who is the mafia king.