12

Word count: 2583...

Jungkook stood in front of yoongi, hoseok, Jimin, Jin and namjoon who were staring at the male who wasn't really getting why he was here in the home office standing in front of these people.

"So Jungkook we won't beat around the bushes, let me get clear to the point. We trust you and believe that you won't betray us that is the main reason we got ready to let you stay with us in this mansion. And we believe you won't break our trust, cause breaking our trust will eventually lead to breaking your bones." Namjoon spoke with a smile that was a clear warning for Jungkook to never betray them, Jungkook took a deep breath.

"I know everything well mr namjoon and I can guarantee you all that you will never see me betraying any of you ever in my life. I ain't here living with so sweet and kind people like you all to just back stab I ain't like that. But yeah I am sure you all won't doubt me again and again." Jungkook spoke with a soft smile, they all looked at each and smiled at his words.

"Well we can see you are confident over yourself and on us as well. Rest assured we are no harm to you." Yoongi spoke with a small smile, Jungkook gave him a slight nod.

"And now that you are a member of our family you need to know a few things about us. We joke around very usually, we live like a family and not just like friends that means we all share everything no matter its things or our emotions." Jin spoke with a soft smile.

"You need to be all yourself and no need to hesitate to do, say or have anything. It's your home as well and from today you are a family member of ours." Hoseok spoke with a wide smile.

"And yeah don't call mr and all, just call us hyung's like tae." Namjoon spoke with a smile as well Jungkook smiled widely at everyone finally feeling fully relieved. He got everyone trusting him and they all are way too sweet than he thought they would be.

"And yes, I am tae's best friend and soulmate so don't try to be his best friend, other than that you can be his closest friend, dear friend or whatever you want." Jimin started off a bit sternly and winked at Jungkook while speaking the last words, Jungkook chuckled.

"No worries I ain't planning on being his best friend too." He spoke, Jimin showed him a thumbs up.

"Great that we all are good now, so welcome to our heaven." Jin spoke with a wide smile.

"Heaven?" Jungkook asked with confused face.

"Yes as we all are from different families and have different surnames we can't call this mansion with just one name. So we have give it the name heaven because it's our home our heaven." Yoongi explained softly which made others amazed, as yoongi won't talk much and him explaining everything to Jungkook so softly was a bit surprising.

"Ohhh well thank you so much for accepting me in this heaven." Jungkook spoke bowing to everyone, they all chuckled nodding their heads.

****

Dinner time...

"Kook see I have prepared all your favourite dishes, if you want anything else just tell me mom will make everything for her bunny." Ara spoke pointing at the table that was filled with all jungkook's favourite dishes.

"No mom this is all enough for now, but I will surely tell you if I need something." Jungkook spoke with a soft smile, they all than began to dive in the food. Ara was herself serving Jungkook food, she even fed him a few things by her own hands. Others smiled at her and jungkook's interaction as they had their dinner as well.

"Bring banana milk  that I have brought for Jungkook." Ji-hun spoke to one of the worker, she nodded walking inside. While Jungkook stared at ji-hun with amazement, his father never made a move of bringing anything for him while this man had brought jungkook's favourite things.