29

Word count: 2780....

3 days before taekook's wedding...

Since a month everyone have been busy with their work and preparation of taekook's wedding. Everyone was assigned different works and responsibilities, even tho the marriage won't be announced publicly they still wanted the two to have the grand wedding. Just after 3 day,  is the wedding day and today tae is going to get his wedding dress that he had ordered to make last month itself.

The male was applying some lip balm but flinched slightly as his room's door was pushed open harshly, he glared at Jungkook who was the culprit.

"What are you doing? Is there some ghost behind you?" Tae asked tapping on his chest as he felt his heart thumping cause of the suddenly movement.

"Nooo I just came to meet you." Jungkook spoke coming close to tae as he stared at the male's lips, the lip balm was a bit messy, using his thumb Jungkook cleaned the extra lip balm from tae's corner of lips.

"You behave as if you haven't met me for days, we just met a few seconds ago." Tae spoke, as he glanced at his reflection in the mirror.

"Hmm that's right. Are you leaving to pick up the dress for our wedding." Jungkook asked, tae hummed.

"Can I drive you there? I mean I can accompany you." Jungkook spoke, tae turned to face the male as he squeezed jungkook's cheeks that caused jungkook's lips to form a pout.

"No need, I am going with a guard who will drive me and take back." Tae spoke moving jungkook's face left and right.

"Hmm but---"

"No, you can't see that dress till I wear it and walk to the aisle understand?" Tae spoke, with the same pouty face Jungkook nodded his head, tae smiled and pecked those pouty lips.

"Good boy, now I will leave and back soon. Bye bye." Tae spoke as he took his phone.

"Take care, bye." Jungkook spoke waving at tae who smiled giving Jung a flying kiss Jungkook acted as it attacked on his heart. Tae giggled as he waved at the dramatic male and walked out.

****

3 hours later...

"Tae haven't returned yet?" Namjoon asked, everyone was present in the living room except tae who haven't still returned from the botique.

"No he haven't, I am trying to call him for almost half hour but he isn't picking." Jungkook spoke, voice filled with worry as he dialled tae's number again while phasing in the living room.

"It's says the phone is switched off." Jungkook groaned, as he have been hearing the same thing since half hour.

"What is the name of the guard who had went with tae?" Yoongi asked to the head of all the guards.

"Wohno." The head guard replied, yoongi asked him to get wohno's number. They tried to call the guard too but they didn't got a clue as his phone was switched off too.

"Have you called the botique owner where tae had went to get his dress?" Jimin asked to everyone, they all shook their head. Jimin nodded as he called the owner of the botique, as he asked about tae hw frowned deeply, worry got visible on his face as he disconnected the call. Everyone's attention got on him.

"Is he there?" Jin asked, Jimin shook his head.

"He didn't reached there yet." Jimin spoke, their eyes went wide as they heard him.

"What?? But he left from house 3 hours ago, it's takes just half hour to reach the botique. Where did he went?" Jungkook groaned as he slammed on the couch rubbing his face with his palms being extremely frustrated.