47

Word count: 2907....

Namjoon and ji-hun both sighed as they disconnected the call with the two. Wonhoo and Minho were calling more of their man to come to the mansion as soon as possible. They all looked around as they felt the sound of bullets slowly fading but then it increased again.

"I am calling Jackson, I don't think we can handle it by our own now." Namjoon spoke, ji-hun nodded agreeing with him.

"Yoongi has messaged me that he had talked to woozi and he along with his whole group will be joining us soon." Ji-hun informed, namjoon hummed as he walked a bit away to talk to Jackson.

"Wonhoo, and Minho have you two found from exactly which group these attackers belong too." Ji-hun asked, Minho hummed.

"They are from the sapphire group. The one whose leader was once know as the most feared mafia of la, but now young master Jeon had taken over him and his tilte and so he wants to end him and his whole family to get his position back." Minho informed, ji-hun's jaw clenched as he heard this.

"They would be here soon." Namjoon informed, the three nodded their heads.

"Should we go out and join in the fight." Ji-hun asked.

"Uncle I think we have too, we have to make sure none of the attackers get inside the house." Namjoon spoke, the elder male hummed as they all got extra bullets and walked towards the door. They made sure to close the door before walking out, they stepped in the garden which was filled with injured or dead people, it looked as if it wasn't their garden but some battle field.

Ji-hun and namjoon felt their blood boiling as they saw a few men trying to climb over the roof top using ropes, they aimed at the male who were already over the ropes climbing up and shot them making them fall on the ground with loud thuds.

Namjoon, ji-hun, wonhoo and Minho shot nonstop, they stayed infront of the mansion's door as a shield. Ji-hun shot a man that was coming towards them with a knife to get them injured.

"Oh shit, there are more people coming." Namjoon cursed as he saw many vans getting parked outside of the mansion, people dressed in black ran towards them from the van, the four standing infront of the mansion door held their guns gripping them hard ready to shoot but they were shield by a number of man.

Namjoon and ji-hun sighed in relief as they saw Jackson and woozi were here with their groups.

"Don't worry we can handle them." Jackson spoke, bambam nodded as they all ran ahead, the new people didn't just had guns but they had other types of weapons which got many of them injured.

"What the hell?" Kai stated as they all saw more and more people coming to attack them, it felt like the people weren't lessening or they were coming out from the ground. As they saw the people infront were in more number, as their all guards had died they all stood infront of the gate all together, guns aimed towards the number of people standing opposite of them.

"We can do this." Ji-hun stared, each and every person was anixous. The attackers marched ahead, they all began to fire at the attackers but as they were quite alot in number they walked ahead without any stop.

One of the strongest person from the attackers smirked as he walked towards namjoon, there were no bullets in namjoon's gun. He was trying to refill his gun but before that the person gripped namjoon's neck and pointed his gun over namjoon's forehead.

Namjoon held the male's hand that was holding the gun and tried to get it away from his forehead, another man came and hit on namjoon back from am iron rod that made him hiss. Ji-hun who saw the man hitting namjoon tried to go and help the male but he was stopped as someone shot his arm, the bullet just passed closely from ji-hun's arms but as he is aged it made him almost scream in pain.