18

(The meeting room)

(The meeting room)

Double update especially for my unnie_itz_shivi_123 I hope you will like the chapter...

Word count: 1953....

After breakfast they all went down to the basement where they have a big meeting room. Everyone got settled on chairs, hoseok opened his laptop and began to type on it furiously, he snapped his finger with a small smirk.

"Look there, the information of the drivers who were involved in aunt's accident. This is Ahn Min-hu the car's driver and that one is Ahn min-ji the truck driver that collided with the car. Both are brothers and are currently in la itself, after aunt's accident someone gave them money and they both ran here. They are currently working under some agency  of cabs, they work the whole day and go to 'Incha bar' at night to do some hook ups." Hoseok spoke as he got their whole information, they all hummed understanding the whole thing.

"Next is the doctor through whom Mina got to know that d.o isn't han's son. The male was the one who did the delivery of Mina and he was the one who infromed that the baby isn't han's because han had asked the male for a DNA test and instead of giving it to han he thought to go to Mina and get the money. And that is what she did, she gave him as much money as he wanted and asked her to fly away from Korea. He is currently in London, he is a doctor and owns a small hospital in xxx street." Hoseok spoke moving the slide, the male's information displayed on the big projector in front.

"Hmm and who is d.o's real father?" Jungkook asked, hoseok hummed as he switched the slide.

"Choi Tae-hoon, he used to work for your father in jeon's company. He was in financial department, and Mina and him were fuck buddies. Han was and is unknown to this information, but Mina is still in contact with him and sometimes they still fuck behind Han. He is currently in Seoul itself, and lives in a shady area. He has left working in jeon's company and for now works in a cafe called 'Beatles'. " Hoseok spoke, they all nodded their heads.

"Hmm so two are here, one in London and one in Seoul." Yoongi mumbled.

"We need to kill them and let Mia know that the four are killed by someone who knows her every secret." Jimin spoke.

"Hmm, we also need to get Han and aunt divorce. And for that we need him to sign on a divorce papers." Namjoon spoke.

"That's right but how, we need someone very close to get the sign while Han is drunk." Ji-hun spoke, they all began to think who can do this work.

"We have someone who is very close to dad, and can get him to sign any paper." Jungkook spoke with a smirk.

"Who?" Tae asked.

"Mr Nam-hoon, the most trusted person of dad." Jungkook spoke.

"But if he is so trusted why would he help us?" Lisa asked.