06

Word count: 2113.

Days passed, a week went by just the same way. Taekook met in the same park everyday, they sometimes talked or sometimes just played with the kids or walked with each other in silence. Today as per their daily routine Jungkook was again in the park with the kids who were playing as usual. But Jungkook frowned as he noticed that half an hour had already passed and tae hadn't arrived till now, Jungkook sighed as he glanced at the entrance gate and tae still didn't come.

"I wish I got his number." Jungkook mumbled as he plucked the green grass from his fingers, he was occasionally glancing at the kids or the entrance waiting for tae to arrive.

His face lit up as he saw a very familiar figure rushing inside with a box in his hands, Jungkook smiled widely knowing it was tae. But his smile slowly reduced once he noticed the red swallon eyes of the male.

"Uffff..." Tae huffed as he gasped of air trying to control his breathing that was unstable cause of the running. The kids rushed to him as they noticed the male, tae smiled and greeted them all by hugging them. He began to give the cookies he brought for the kids, while Jungkook still stayed seated on the grass absorbing the male who seemed different today.

The shine tae held in his eyes seem to be a bit faded and the smile the male had wasn't really reaching to his eyes that usually does reach.

Jungkook smiled softly at tae who walked towards him and sat next to him.

"Here cookies." Tae spoke giving a few cookies to Jungkook whose smile widened seeing the cute cookies.

"Thank you." Jungkook spoke as he ate one of the cookie and hummed at the taste.

"It's really yummy, did you made it?" Jungkook asked, tae chuckled shaking his head.

"Nahh, I don't know how to cook. My brother in law made them." Tae spoke with a small smile.

"Ohh, so something special for you to bring cookies for us? Or you brought them just like that?" Jungkook asked, tae hummed as he took a deep breath.

"It's a very special occasion, it's my parents wedding anniversary today." Tae spoke with a small smile, Jungkook smiled at his words.

"Oh really, than you would have a grand party at your house?" Jungkook asked, tae shook his head as he hugged his knees, staring at the kids playing.

"My parents... Are not between us anymore." Tae spoke, he gulped hard. Jungkook's smile faded as he understood this was the reason why tae had red and swallon eyes.

"Ohhh I am sorry." Jungkook spoke in a tiny tone, tae shook his head with a small smile.

"Wanna walk around?" Jungkook asked after a few minutes of silence, tae hummed nodding his head.

"Kids don't go too far." Jungkook spoke to the kids who were busy playing some games while sitting on the ground, they all nodded their heads. The two began to walk around the park slowly taking in the fresh air.

"That's such a nice flower." Jungkook spoke pointing at a rare flower that was blooming in a corner. Tae smiled nodding his head.

"I have never seen this flower ever." Jungkook mumbled, tae looked at the male tilting his head a little.

"You have never?, How come, it's a very common flower here." Tae asked, Jungkook rubbed his nape.

"Actually I have spend half of my life in Seoul. I came to la when I was 13 and I rarely go out so never got chance to see these flower ever." Jungkook spoke tae smiled nodding his head.

"Oh... Well I have seen this flower since my childhood, actually I was born here that's why." Tae spoke smiling, Jungkook hummed.

"So you have never went to Korea?" Tae shook his head at the question.