51

Word count: 2438...

Mid-night.

Taekook were sleeping peacefully tangled under the comforter, the twins were in their cribs sleeping too. After 3 days taekook were feeling comfortable while sleeping, even tho they slept on the same bed in hospital. But as the size of the bed was small for two people both wasn't as comfortable as they are right now. The room had comfortable silence around, just soft snores of the sleeping people could be heard. But, the silence and calmness didn't last long cause...

Loud cries of a twin echoed in the silent room, Jungkook who used to be a heavy sleeper woke up by the loud cries in instant, his eyes shot up as he got worried. Removing his arm that was under tae's head he hurriedly stepped down from the bed and rushed to the crib.

He got more worried as he saw jeongguk crying aloud while Jung-hyun's lips were wobbling as if he will start crying any moment too.

"Gguk, baby what happened?" He asked as he picked the boy carefully and tried to get him stop crying, but he panicked as Jung-hyun began to cry aloud as well. Tae groaned at the loud cries and opened his eyes trying to grasp the situation, he frowned as he turned and saw his husband rocking one of the twin while eyes set on the other one in the crib.

"What happened?" Tae asked sitting up on bed.

"Love both are crying, do you think they are feeling some pain? Are they hurt?" Jungkook asked, voice laced with worry. Tae shook his head as he unbuttoned the 4 buttons of his loose night shirt.

"Give them to me, they must be hungry." Tae spoke forwarding his arms, Jungkook hummed as he first handled jeongguk to tae who took one of his bud between his fingers and placed it near jeongguk's lips letting the boy take it between his lips.

Jungkook than gave Jung-hyun to tae who did the same, the two began to suck the milk as tae caressed their chest. Jungkook stood near the bed, eyes filled with amazement as he stared at the two sucking their mama's milk all calmly.

"They can hungry any time." He stated making tae chuckle.

"They are babies, they have less amount of milk, but they need it many times." Tae spoke looking at jungkook who hummed.

"Get some water kookie." Tae spoke, Jungkook hummed as he poured a glass of water for his husband who sipped it slowly.

"You sleep I will put them back." Tae spoke once he was done drinking water.

"Nahh how will you put both of them in the crib, it's fine they would sleep once their stomach is full." Jungkook spoke as he sat infront of tae and stared at his babies with fond filled eyes. After a few minutes tae felt that the babies weren't sucking his buds anymore, so he detached their lips from there but the two of them stared at each other as they saw both the boys staring at them with wide doe eyes sleep nowhere in their wide eyes.

"Well I was wrong I guess, they aren't sleeping anytime soon." Jungkook spoke with a chuckle as he lifted Jung-hyun, tae placed jeongguk on the bed as he did his button.

"Baby don't you wanna sleep hmm?" Jungkook asked to Jung-hyun who just blinked his eyes staring at the male.

"You wanna stay awake." He spoke rocking the boy in his arms, jeongguk looked at Jungkook staring at him with wide doe eyes too, a small pout got on his face as if wanting his father's attention too. Tae can't help but chuckle at the pouty bunny.

"Gguk want dada's attention too?" Tae asked poking the boy's cheeks whose lips curled up as he fisted tae's shirt between his tiny fist.

"Look your brother is awake too, hyunie you were supposed to be a bunny. Why are you being an owl? Eh, wanna be an owl now." Jungkook spoke but stared at the boy as his lips juted outed as he poured and then his eyes began to get glossy making jungkook's eyes wide.