34

I can never get enough of you~~

<3

Word count: 2299...

"Jungkook please..." Jin literally pleased the male who was nowhere near ready to leave his love for a second.

"Why am I asked to go out? I am already married to him." Jungkook complained holding tae's hands even tightly.

So everyone must be confused, let me clear the whole situation. It's after the wedding thing, reception. So everyone is insisting for taekook to get ready in different room so they don't get drown into each other and they can get the reception done on time. But Jungkook isn't ready to leave his beloved husband, the two are sitting in the bride's/groom's dressing room where tae got ready few hours ago. Jungkook had tae's hand held in his.

"We know you are married to him and we aren't asking you to leave him for the rest of your life. We just want to end this reception on time for you only. And if you both will get ready in the same room, we highly doubt it is possible." Hoseok tried to explain.

"But how is it for us may I know?" Jungkook asked raising his eyebrows.

"Come here." Yoongi spoke pulling the male a bit towards him.

"Aren't you eager to make love with you husband. The more late the reception will start, the more late it will end. And the more late you would be to make love to him understand that idiot." Yoongi whispered Jungkook hummed finally understanding what older meant.

"Fine, I am going to my previous dressing room to change. But I won't let you all get him away from me once we are ready." Jungkook spoke, they all nodded their heads.

Jungkook leaned in and pecked tae's lips pressing his lips on tae for a long time.

"Meet you in a few minutes my love." He spoke with a whipped smile as he walked away leaving tae's hand and a blushing tae behind.

"You all go help him get changed. And tae take this dress and get ready." Jin spoke giving jungkook's outfit to yoongi and hoseok asking them to help the male, while he gave tae his dress.

****

Jungkook stared at tae as he was extremely amazed, stunned and mesmerized by the male standing infront of him. Tae was looking drop dead gorgeous, the red colour suited him way too much that Jungkook can feel himself getting hot just by the appreance of the male. Everyone had already left the two to have some 'talks' knowing they all would be thrid wheeling between the two.

 Everyone had already left the two to have some 'talks' knowing they all would be thrid wheeling between the two