50

Ok so many of you didn't got the notification I think that's why there aren't comments, votes and reads on the previous chapter. So if you haven't read the previous chapter read it before starting this one.

>>>

Word count: 2212....

After a few hours, Mrs Emma came to check on tae, she said that tae is fine but still needs to stay in hospital for 2 days. They asked if they can meet the babies, and Mrs Emma agreed on letting them see the twins from close. But they weren't still allowed to touch the two or hold them as the twins are very sensitive. Taekook were given a hair mask and a face mask and then they were lead to the room where the babies were. The nurse let the two in and left to have the newly parents have some quality time with their new borns.

Taekook with slow and silent steps walked to the incubator where their babies still were surrounded by wires. Jungkook was supporting tae by holding his waist as tae was still weak to walk on his own. The two stood a few steps away from the incubator, their eyes got filled with tears as they saw the two new borns of theirs laying inside the incubator, eyes closed.

"Kookie, they are so tiny." Tae spoke with a happy face and glossy eyes.

"Yes they are so so tiny and so cute." Jungkook spoke staring at their babies for the first time. Their eyes just stayed on the two as they stared at the sleeping babies with nothing except loved filled eyes.

"Kookie... I wanna hold them, they must want my warmth." Tae spoke tugging jungkook's arms a tear rolled over his soft breast cheeks, Jungkook felt hurt seeing tae looking at him with pleading eyes. He wishes he could fulfil tae's this wish.

"I want to hold them too my love, but they aren't in the position to be held. They are extremely sensitive, once they are fine we will hold them, play with them hmm." Jungkook spoke as he caressed tae's waist softly, tae sniffed and hugged him from side placing his head on jungkook's shoulder.

Their eyes slightly widened as they saw the twins opening their eyes softly, they can't help but gasp as the twins looked in their direction. Both knew that the twins are too young to see them clearly but their heart wanted to believe that both of their son senses their presence and opened their eyes to see them.

"My babies, see I got mama. How are you both? Having fun laying here like princes that you both are?" Jungkook joked, while tae sniffed as he felt his hands aching to hold the two, well Jungkook was no less.

"Babies dada is joking hmm, you both should lay and rest. And yeah don't get scared, you aren't alone. Mama is here, you are mama's strong boys right?" Tae spoke with shaking voice, he was having mixed emotions in himself. On a side he was happy, extremely happy seeing his babies looking at them, but he was feeling sad that he can't hold them.

"Mama dada will come to meet you both again hmm. Rest well bubs." Jungkook spoke again moving his fingers in air as if touching them and pecked his fingers. He looked at tae who shook his head not wanting to leave.

"You shouldn't be standing for so long my love, see they are fine. And you need to be fit before them so you can take care of them." Jungkook spoke softly, tae hummed understanding. He sniffed again as he looked at the twins who were still staring at them.

"Babies mama isn't leaving, he is just here hmm. Don't be worried, mama loves you both." Tae spoke with a smil blowing kiss to the two. They walked out not before glancing at the babies for last time. Just as the two stepped out, one of the twin moved his hand softly followed by other.

****

Next day.

Taekook were sleeping in each other's arms, yes Jungkook was sleeping on bed with tae as the male wanted to cuddle his husband. They both had calmness visible on their face, namjoon and ji-hun were outside as they have arrived with jungkook's clothes and some food for the male. But as they noticed the two sleeping they stayed out till the two are awake, till now none of the family member has seen the twins except taekook.