16

Word count: 2810....

Well I am sure you all are going to love this chapter, so enjoy 😘😍😁

3 weeks later...

December 23.

"And the best thriller book award goes to...." The Award giver announced the name and the big auditorium hall got filled with sound of claps and cheers once again, the winner stood up hugged a woman maybe his girlfriend or his wife and walked up to stage to receive his award. Jungkook clapped as well and sighed leaning on his chair as the male began to give his thanking speech.

Jungkook looked around and sighed again for the countless times throughout the day, he was feeling extremely alone, well as he looked around he found everyone who were nominated in different categories have came to the award function with either their family or lovers.

They all seem to be surrounded by either their siblings, parents, lovers or any of the family member or maybe all. And here he was sitting alone with no one with him, Jungkook glanced at his left.

The chair was empty because it was reserved for his family or lover, but unfortunately no one was there. His parents or hyung's can't be here with him cause the award function was being telecasted live, and they can't really take a chance of han or Mina seeing Jungkook with the Kim's or either of them.

While tae, the male had left to do a mafia deal in Japan last week. He promised Jungkook that he will be back till the award function the sudden change in climate made his flights to get dely. Jungkook can't blame tae as well, he was already very guilty and was on the verge of crying when he talked to tae before coming here.

Jungkook tried to smile with another sigh as the last award, was coming closer. And he was feeling extremely nervous about it. The second last award got announced and the winner got up to get his award, Jungkook tapped his feet on the floor being extremely nervous and tensed.

The Mc of the night began to tell the names of the author and their books who were nominated. Jungkook bit his lips as he tried his best to stay as calm as possible, his name came in the last. The award giver walked on the stage, and greeted everyone.

He was the main sponsor of the whole award so he first spoke about himself and his company. Jungkook shut his eyes as he gripped his pants wanting to not shake due to nervousness, but he snapped his head to his left and shut open his eyes when he felt a hand pressing over his fisted palm.

"Relax." Jungkook with wide eyes stared at the male who was sitting next to him with a black mask on, he was able to recognise the voice well and clear. It was Taehyung, he came. He came to Jungkook as he promised.

"Tae." Jungkook spoke, the male slightly gave a nod and looked at the stage when the mc began to speak again.

"He is going to announce the winner, I am sure it's you." Tae spoke in his deep and calm voice, Jungkook really doesn't care if he wins now or not. He just cares that tae was here with him even tho it was very difficult for him to come from Japan because of the bad climate in Tokyo.

"Kookie look there." Tae spoke turning jungkook's face to the stage, Jungkook held tae's hand tightly between his, his heart was thumping badly in his chest. Tae had his eyes shut praying for Jungkook to be the winner, while Jungkook had a wide smile on his face because tae was here, Ara, ji-hun and others were watching the love board cast had their fingers crossed they were wishing for Jungkook to win as well.

"So... The Best Author Award goes to.... Mr Jeon jungkook." The award giver announced, everyone clapped and cheered for the winner who was staring infront with wide eyes totally frozen on his place, tae bounced on his seat a little as he smiled widely that was hidden behind his mask, he gave jungkook's hands a soft squeeze.