14

Word count: 2131...

Next day...

As tae needed to attend a meeting with namjoon he asked Jungkook if they can have dinner instead of lunch, Jungkook agreed as he had a presentation of his novel to prepare to submit it in a bitg writers award coming in a few months.

So at evening Jungkook messaged tae that they would be leaving around 6 in the evening, tae replied him an ok. He came back from office early to get ready for their dinner and ice cream date?

****

Jungkook walked downstairs while wearing his wrist watch, he was humming some tunes as he checked on the time.

"Are you going somewhere kookie?" Ara asked while she walked out of her room.

"Yes mom I am going out to have dinner?" Jungkook spoke.

"Alone?" She asked, Jungkook smiled sheepishly.

"No with tae." Ara smiled at him and nodded her head.

"Go safely." She spoke and walked to kitchen to check what the cook was making for the dinner today. Jungkook tapped his feet on the floor waiting for tae, he have planned everything and is really excited to finally spend some time with tae all alone.

Jungkook looked back to stairs as his back was facing it, he gasped slightly and felt his heart thumping in his chest seeing tae walking down the stairs in his stunning and gorgeous outfit. Tae walked down and stood infront of Jungkook who was staring at him with wide doe eyes and parted lips.

Seeing him tae can't help but blush slightly, he cleared his throat to bring the male back from his daze state

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Seeing him tae can't help but blush slightly, he cleared his throat to bring the male back from his daze state. Jungkook blinked once...twice... thrice.

"Ethereal." He mumbled still in tae's world, tae smiled shyly as he licked his lips slightly and peeked up from his long eyelashes that indeed did things to Jungkook's heart.

" He mumbled still in tae's world, tae smiled shyly as he licked his lips slightly and peeked up from his long eyelashes that indeed did things to Jungkook's heart

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Thank you, you... Look handsome and stunning too." Tae spoke tugging a hair strand behind his ear, Jungkook smiled widely.

"Thank you so much, should we leave?" Jungkook asked, tae hummed nodding his head. The two walked to the parking, as almost everyone knew about the two going out on dinner together ji-hun had already given his car keys to Jungkook. Even tho the male declined for taking ji-hun's car, ji-hun insisted and forcefully have Jungkook his car keys.