09

Word count: 2217....

Jungkook was all done preparing the dishes he wanted to feed tae. He was having a hard time to control his excitement and his uncle can't help but chuckle at the impatient bunny.

"Kook calm down, he will be here in a few minutes." Minho spoke patting the boy's back who was constantly bouncing his feet while sitting on the couch. Jungkook's eyes went wide as he heard the door bell ringing, he blinked and shot up running towards the door slipping in the middle, but still balancing his body well the boy reached to the door.

Jungkook took a few deep breaths and made a cry face being extremely scared, nervous and excited at the same time. He than shut his eyes and muttered a small hwaiting before holding the knob.

"Heyy." Jungkook spoke waving in tiny to tae who chuckled already guessing the boy in front was nervous by the small drop of sweats Jungkook had on his forehead.

"Hii." Tae spoke, waving the same way making Jungkook rub the back of his nape. He then stared at tae as he had missed seeing the male way too much.

"Kook invite him inside." Minho spoke from inside making tae press his lips to not laugh, while Jungkook face palmed.

"Come inside, sorry for making you stand outside." Jungkook spoke moving aside, tae shook his head as he walked inside.

"It's fine, oh is he your uncle?" Tae asked seeing an elderly male standing near a couch, Jungkook nodded his head.

"Hello son I am park Minho, nice to meet you." Minho spoke forwarding his hand, tae smiled shaking hands with the male.

"Nice to meet you too uncle." Tae spoke with a soft smile, the elderly male smiled at tae and asked him to sit.

"I will bring snacks for you." Jungkook spoke and dashed towards the kitchen without even letting tae reply.

"It's not needed." Tae spoke waving his hand as a no to Minho who chuckled.

"Nahh let him get the snacks he had made all of that for you. I am sure he would be excited to make you taste them." Minho spoke, tae smiled widely with a hint of pink blush adoring his cheeks.

"I hope you would like them." Jungkook spoke while he pushed a small trolley with many plates in it, tae stared at the trolley and then at the male who was now placing everything on the small coffee table infront of tae. Tae can't really believe Jungkook made all this delicious looking dishes by himself and for tae only.

"Jungkook--- you made all this for me?" Tae asked pointing at himself with wide Bambi eyes, Jungkook smiled nodding his head

"I hope you will enjoy eating this." Jungkook spoke, tae parted his lips but didn't understand what he was supposed to say. He pulled out his phone and clicked a picture of the whole table filled with food.