31

Double update  especially for Armyst_613

Word count: 3195...

The sun was almost down, the sky was filled with pink and violet hue, tae was still locked in the same room phasing around being hella worries thinking did Jungkook receive his message yet or not. He stopped and looked at the door when it was pulled open by Jong-oh. Tae can't help but roll his eyes turning his face away from the male's direction.

"Oh... Getting shy seeing me hmm." Jong-oh spoke moving close to tae who made a puking sound.

"Shy? Seeing you? Aren't you too delulu?" Tae asked with disgust written on his face, he wasn't scared of the male anymore cause the medicine wasn't that much working anymore and he was even tied. And can surely fight this bastard without any second thought.

"Delulu, well it's you who is the delulu here babydoll. You think I won't know that you had messaged someone from the maids number." Jong-oh spoke with a smirk on his face thinking tae would be scared hearing he got caught, while the male chuckled.

"And... What are you going to do, I messaged him. And he would be on his way to burn you alive." Tae spoke with a smirk, Jong-oh stared at tae darkly as he lifted his hand to hold tae's jaw, but tae was to quick to kick his leg and make him groan as he held the male's hand and flipped him back. Jong-oh was stunned as he laid flat on the floor with a loud thud.

"Don't take me as weakling you bitch." Tae spoke as he leaned down and got a hold of Jong-oh 's gun taking it from his waist band. Tae frowned as he saw Jong-oh smirking at him, soon tae hissed as he felt an injection getting into his neck once again, he shut his eyes tightly feeling the liquid running in his veins. Tae's frowned depend as his grip on the gun loosened, the gun dropped down as tae held his head.

His head spun badly, Jong-oh chuckled darkly eyeing tae. The male didn't got unconscious but began to feel hot, too hot for his liking. Tae can feel a heat radiating from his body, he felt himself sweating all of sudden.

"You are strong, and I am smart enough to know that babydoll. I really didn't want to do this, but you are the one who is forcing me to do all this. But you see I will still not touch you until you ask me to, and I am sure with the high amount of viagra that had been just injected to you. You surely be begging to get fucked and I will surely be all ready to do that." Jong-oh spoke as he placed his hand on tae's shoulder who yanked it away taking a step back, tae was feeling his body getting on heat, his breath was slowly getting heavy.

His vision was getting blurry, he looked around just to find himself surrounded by black dressed man, tae felt himself sweating badly, he was feeling bad extremely bad and he just remembered just one person at this point.

"Kookie... I want him." He mumbled ,Jong-oh heard him clear and tried to approach him but tae took another step back, his back touched the wall behind. He felt his head spinning again, he blinked and blinked trying his best to not get under the control of the drug.

"Come here I will give you what you want." Jong-oh spoke forwarding his hand ready to hold tae's wrist, tae shook his head vigorously as he fisted his fingers tightly, his whole face was filled with sweat.

Suddenly the place got filled with the sound of the gun shot, Jong-oh's eyes went wide as he along with his man looked around trying to figure out what was happening.

Jong-oh snapped his head to look at tae who was laughing laughing hard seeing the panicked face of the male.

"You are dead now. He won't leave you, HE WON'T. "Tae shouted and laughed again, even tho his body was aching to get touched, he pressed himself more on the wall taking some support as he smirked like a devil staring at Jong-oh who was gritting his teeth.