42

Word count: 2739

5 months later...

It's already been 5 months since taekook got married, the two also returned back to the heavens mansion on the same day of baby jung's birth. Both of them joined their respective jobs the next day, the two were happily spending their time while managing their work time throughout the days.

The morning will always start with them exchanging I love you's and ends with them in each other's arms cuddling after making love. Even being busy in their own works they always tried their best to be together as much as they can, doing breakfast and dinner together with the family was mandatory.

But everything seem to be changing from last few weeks as Jungkook had began to work on the new project. The jeon's innovation is working on launching a new phone with advanced technology and jungkook's I'd working harder as it's his first project and he want to make sure everything is perfect. Tae was indeed sad when Jungkook's attention diverted from him to his work more than tae expected. But being a mature person he is, tae understood that Jungkook need to give his attention to his work as it's necessary.

He was ok for Jungkook coming late and going early to office as well even tho he missed the male more then he showed. But since a few days jungkook's health isn't really good, tae had noticed there's always a deep frown on the male's forehead. The male have began to be careless about his health, he mostly have a very little amount of dinner and breakfast and mostly skips lunch while being busy in meetings. His sleeping schedule is all messed that had caused him severe headache.

Tae had tried to make Jungkook understand that he need to take care of himself and take less tension, but Jungkook would always say that is he fine and needs to make sure nothing goes wrong with the project and that won't effect him. But tae can see the way Jungkook body is being, since yesterday jungkook's head is paining way too much, tae knew about that from jungkook's secretary who informed tae when the male called him to know when will Jungkook return back from the work.

And even having such a strong headache Jungkook returned back from office around 2 in the night, tae confronted the male and asked him to not go to office the next day. Jungkook hummed while nodding his head, the two slept cuddling but when tae woke up he sighed being frustrated as he didn't found his husband near him.

To freshen up he went to bathroom and found a sticky note on the mirror.

"I am sorry my love, I know I said I won't go to office. But there's an important meeting I need to attend, you don't worry my headache isn't that strong and I already had pain killer. You take care of yourself, have breakfast and don't worry about me. I will call you at lunch time, meet you in evening. Love you♥️😘"

Tae sighed tiredly as he took the sticky note, folded it neatly and placed it in the night stand near the bed. Getting ready he got down and greeted his mother in law who was present in the living room.

"Mom have kookie had breakfast before leaving?" Tae asked Ara, the woman sighed shaking her head.

"He just took a apple and rushed out, I am just so tired of his carelessness towards his health." Ara spoke with another sigh, tae hummed.

"I am no less mom, I even asked him to not go to office today. But he left before I woke up, looks like I need to go myself and take him back. It's being enough, I won't let him play with his health like that." Tae spoke in a stern tone, he really can't see Jungkook being in pain. And he have the right to worry for his husband if the male isn't worrying about himself.

"That's right, go and bring him back." Ara spoke agreeing with tae, he had some fruits and walked back to their room to get ready. His bodyguard me wonhoo drove him to the jeon's innovation.