74

Word count: 2587...

Note: the story will be moving a bit fast after d.o's death.

Next morning.

Maids of the house were all set to make breakfast for all the people in the house, it was still 8 in the morning and the house seemed silent. No one was out of their rooms yet, but as long as the house has 6 kids living in it the silence and peace is just for a while.

"NOOOOOOOOOOO." A loud shout could be heard in the big mansion followed by rapid steps, the maids had their heads snapped to look who was the one screaming. They saw mini Jin, aka joon-seok running all around the house with just his shirt on, behind him was Jin holding the boy's pants.

"Come here you brat." Jin spoke as he tried to get a hold of the male who jumped away running even faster.

"Come here or no crabs for a week." Jin spoke stopping with his palms over his hips, the boy spoke with a pout.

"Mama is meanie." He shouted with a huff and pouted, standing where he was. Jin sighed as he held the boy's hand and took him to their room.

"Jeong-won, come here." Not even 5 minutes passed and Lisa's voice was ringed followed by a loud squeal, she was holding the pouty boy who was so ready to slip out of her hold.

"I swear I am gonna sue your father for being so hyper, you are truly like him." Lisa spoke in a done manner as she stepped up with the boy still pouting.

"Good morning everyone." Tae greeted as he stepped inside the kitchen, everyone smiled at him and bowed.

"Good morning master Taehyung." They said in unison, tae frowned.

"Why are you all calling me master Taehyung, just call me tae like before." Tae spoke with a soft smile as he walked to the fridge to get water for himself.

"You are young master's husband master Taehyung how can we call you by your name?" Sofia spoke everyone nodded agreeing.

"Oh come on noona, I am his husband that doesn't mean you all will call me master. Just call me tae like before ok?" Tae spoke, they all smiled widely nodding their heads.

"Ok tae. Did you want something?" Sofia asked, tae shook his head as he sipped water.

"The bottle in our room was empty so thought to come down to have some water. What are you all making for breakfast tho?" He asked peeking at the cooking food.

"French toast, pancakes, egg rolls and blue berry cookies." Sofia informed, tae smiled hearing the name of the food.

"That's so great, set the table once everything is ready I will see if everyone is up or not." Tae spoke Sofia hummed nodding her head. They all turned their heads as they heard a low voice calling for someone.

"My love." Jungkook walked in with messy hairs, slightly pouty lips and sleepy eyes, he smiled softly seeing tae already smiling at him. The maids around can't help but coe at the big baby being all cute.

"Why did you left?" He asked pulling tae closer hugging the male, the maids giggled silently. Sofia shook her head to the others not wanting the two to be shy and embrassed. She asked all of them to get back to their work.

"I was thirsty so I came to drink water, why did you came down. Are little bunnies still sleeping?" Jungkook snugged his face in tae's neck as he hummed hugging tae's waist, who smiled widely caressing jungkook's hairs.

"Don't sleep here,e let's go to the room. If the two woke up they will directly head down not finding us there hmm." Tae spoke trying to make Jungkook pull away who whined like a kid snugging more in tae's neck.