58

Word count: 2174...

Before starting...

Ok so I wanna say something, I don't think the story is getting boring or is it?? For me it shouldn't be, talking out straight without beating around the bushes. I can't  imagine a new comer mafia just being a mafia king without getting hurt, without getting betrayed, without going through thousands of struggles.

Being a mafia king isn't a piece of cake, people do many hard work, have lots of fight, get Extreme level injuries than they are able to get on the ran of the mafia king. And I just trying to portray the struggles and hard work Jungkook had did to finally reached to the mafia king. I want to show how knowing nothing about mafia's to being the mafia king, Jungkook have sacrificed alot. So I hope people don't call him a weak person, cause all I can see he is no where near a weak character in the whole story.

Being without his mother for years, having his father but never getting their love, almost losing his love because of his father's deeds. Always thinking that he would suffer because of his father, facing a situation where his lover and unborns were at the verge of dieing, fighting to make sure their family is safe and now letting himself get hurt just to safe his lover a weak person can never do this. So I hope and request to not say that put yourself in his place, and if you still think he is a weak person than I am sorry I can't explain anymore...

Thank you...

****

They all were currently waiting outside of the emergency room where Jungkook was being checked by doctors, and on the right it. In opt namjoon was getting treated, Jimin was standing near tae who was standing straight staring at the door inside which his husband was. While Jin was sitting on a steel chair near him was Lisa, Jin was looking down with almost no expression on his face.

Yoongi was with hoseok who was getting treated as he had a wound on his body too. Ji-hun was standing leaning on a wall praying for jungkook's and namjoon's health.

The door of opt got opened after half and hour that made everyone's attention to be on the doctor who walked out. Even tae was looking at the doctor cause he was also worried for his brother, why won't he. Namjoon is his own brother, a man he had loved and adored for his whole life.

"How is he doctor?" Jin asked worriedly.

"No need to worry, we have taken out the bullet and he have no internal injuries too. He is out of danger." The doctor spoke, everyone sighed in relief hearing the news.

"So can we meet him?" Jin asked.

"Not yet as he is still unconscious but you can meet him once he is awake." The doctor spoke, Jin and others thanked him. Tae smiled at Jin who pulled the male in a tight hug.

"Don't worry he would be fine too." Jin assured tae hummed but deep down he was scared. Scared of losing his husband, he wasn't showing his pain to not worry others, but inside he was shattering down in every passing second.

In a few minutes the door of the emergency room was pushed open as a nurse ran out without hearing any calls from tae who wanted to know about his husband's health. The nurse rushed back with a packet of blood and got inside without answering them again. They were again left to wait for any one to infrom them that Jungkook was safe.

Almost half hour later the doctor walked out of the emergency room, tae immediately went to him.

"He is fine right?" Tae asked with fingers crossed together.

"Taehyung we have badged his all injuries but the injury he got on the back of his head is extremely deep. The injury had made him lose quite alot blood, we have treated it too. But if he don't get his consciousness back within 24 hours we fear that he may slip into coma." The doctor spoke, tae stared at him with a blank face.