25

Double update...

I have wrote this as per the votes in get until about half hours of the post I posted. As that time most of you all wanted the double update of AUTHORITY so I am updating this...

Word count: 1996...

Tae walked in their room and stood a few steps away from the door as he stared at himself in front of the mirror that was exactly opposite of the door of their room. Jungkook walked behind him and locked the door, turning around he looked at tae from up to down from intense gaze that was unknown by the male admiring his outfit, if tae's legs being in view wasn't enough tae's exposed back that was hidden under the fluff coat made Jungkook bite his lips.

Without having a thought of the eyes on him, tae removed his coat and threw it on the couch near, Jungkook was biting his lips as he stared at the flawless back of the male that was first time in his view.

(Something like this, I can't get the exact dress back pose)

Jungkook took a few steps and stood just a step away from tae who finally noticed the stare of Jungkook on his back, he stared at the male through the mirror, Jungkook moved his eyes from tae's back to look into tae's eyes in the mirror's reflection. Tae can see the smirk forming on jungkook's face, he can't help but take a shaky breath as Jungkook softly yet sensually traced his fingers on tae's bare back.

"How am I looking? You didn't said anything about my look." Tae spoke staring in jungkook's eyes who was still tracing his finger on tae's smooth skin.

"Words can't describe your beauty and hotness my love. You look damn sexy." Jungkook spoke in a husky tone, the tone was new and exciting for tae, he wanted to know what would Jungkook do as the male's eyes showed a different kind of emotions.

"Mhmm." Tae hummed as he turned around and sexily wrapped his arms around jungkook's neck pulling him closer that made Jungkook's smirk to grow, he wrapped his arms around tae's waist pulling the male even closer, their chest brushing together that made both of them feel gossebumps.

"Why do I feel like you want to do something?" Tae asked playing with jungkook's earlobe, the male hummed staring at tae intensely as he leaned a bit and whispered in a deep husky tone.

"I wanna do many things with you, can I?" He asked biting tae's earlobe that made tae gulp hard.

"Have I ever stopped you?" Tae asked back, Jungkook chuckled near Tae's ear's deeply that made tae to feel butterflies already in his stomach.