39(M)

Word count: 2692. That just contains smuts....

"I am gonna try having honey in a different way." Jungkook spoke in a husky tone, tae's body shivered by the tone and eyes of his husband that was staring at his pussy. Tae knew he wouldn't be walking for at least 2 days after whatever was going to happen between the two.

***
EXTREMELY MATURE CONTENT AHEAD SKIP IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE...

I NEED HOBY WATER, THE WAY I HAD WROTE THE WHOLE CHAPTER....

Jungkook crawled on the bed and took the honey jar from the side table, tae was staring at the male. Jungkook smirked at tae as he took the wood honey spoon and coated it with honey. Tae gulped slightly at the male dropped some honey on his collar bones, exactly above his brown hard buds. Tae's breath was already getting uneven as Jungkook placed the jar back on the night stand and leaned down to his collar bones.

Jungkook softly leaked the side area where there wasn't any honey but tae's breath heaved as Jungkook sucked his collar bones harshly. Jungkook bite and sucked the collar bones of his love while tae was humming and breathing heavily. Once Jungkook was satisfied with the violet marks on tae's collar bones he trailed his lips down, licking the right bud of tae he stayed still. Not moving nothing, tae waited for his husband to take the bud in his mouth.

And when Jungkook did the same tae can't help but bite his lips to suppress the moan that was about to slip from his lips because of the hard suck. Jungkook stopped as he didn't hear a sound, he left the bud and looked up.

"You are not supposed to suppress the moans sweetheart." He spoke pinching the right bud of tae that finally made tae moan.

"Ughhh." And the male went back on sucking tae's buds, the sweet honey dissolved in his mouth as he sucked the bud hard. Something clicked in his mind that made his member twitch, he got the imagination of his sucking the same bud but insead of the honey he will be able to drink fresh milk of his husband once he gets pregnant.

The thought itself made him suck the bud harder, tae fisted his fingers as he pressed his legs together feeling his pussy throbbing badly. The sucking sound and the moans of tae was the only thing ringing in their room.

"Ughhh ahh~~" Tae moaned as Jungkook took the bud between his teeths and gritted it, the pleasure was rising in tae's body. Jungkook backed away and stared at the glistening now red bud of his husband, he licked the bud slowly yet sensually sent shivers to tae. Jungkook had a firm grip on tae's waist.

Jungkook then turned his attention to the left bud doing the same with it, tae was panting badly as he felt himself getting weak and weak under jungkook's touch. Sucking both the buds for straight 10 minutes Jungkook moved back, his finger played with the red buds flicking, rubbing or twiching them.

"Ko--okie please." Tae spoke as he stared at Jungkook who was playing with his bud as if it was some toy, while the throbbing pain in tae's pussy was increasing by every touch of the male.

"Please what my love." Jungkook asked pinching both the buds together, he gritted them between his finger.

"Ughhh~~ please do something." Tae mumbled shutting his eyes tight as he can feel the pleasure and pain together when Jungkook was pinching his buds.

"Do what?" Jungkook asked as he left tae's buds, and purposely rubbed his licking member on tae's bare thigh that made tae shriver visibly.

"Get that inside." Tae spoke in a pissed tone, Jungkook tsked.

"Not so soon, I am still not done tasting the honey and you still need to know who you below too." Jungkook spoke in a slight dark tone as he caressed tae's inner thighs sensually, tae inhale a sharp breath as Jungkook put a good amount of honey in his belly button.