77(End)

https://www.instagram.com/miorah_collection_?igsh=ODRsZnZyM2F6b291

Paid promotion...

Check out the insta account tagged above, the user sells beautiful and affordable accessories, like peral bracelets, pearl necklace, cute rubber bands and many more. It's a new account and the user will start posting the new product soon. So do follow and order the cute accessories made by her....

>>>

Word count 3651

You are live...

The words came on the big screen where d.o and jihoo can see themselves being displayed, their faces were blurred but their naked bodies were fully in view. The comments were moving one after another and almost all the comments have a laughing emoji or a disgusting face emoji in it. The live was silent and so no one can hear what was being said at the background.

"Let's help them to know the comments." Lisa suggested loud enough for the two to hear who have their mouth shut as the guards have already shoved cloth in there.

"That's a great idea he should know what the world things about him." Jin spoke, they turned their laptop screen on which they were seeing the comments and love stream.

"I will read the first comment." Jimin spoke excitedly raising his hand, they all nodded.

"Oh my god who are these two, the fuck are they doing a live stream being naked?"

"Ewwww never knew people can be this disgusting 🤢"

"Aish they are showing their naked self as if they are proud of it, but I don't think they really should be proud of it."

"I agree, like look at their d*ck size so small a 10 year old have a bigger d*CK then theirs." Jungkook snickered as he read the comment. He looked at d.o whose eyes were showing how humiliated he was feeling by these comments.

"Joonie hyung can you hear something shattering?" Tae asked, namjoon shook his head.

"No I can't, why?" He asked, tae smirked.

"Well I can clearly hear a loud shattering sound. Someone's ego about their so-called d*ck seems to be shattering." He spoke staring at d.o who had his eyes cast down, he was fuming from inside but can he do anything.

"Oh it's a great comment." Hoseok spoke noticing a comment, they asked him to say our it aloud.

"It says 'i don't think they are capable of satisfying anyone, look I am very even if they have fucked someone they must have been disappointed by them.' damn that's something very true." Hoseok spoke after completing the comment.

"Does that mean all those girls who moaned and praised these fuckers were lying hawwww." Jin spoke with a fake sad face.

"Tsk tsk, ofcourse they were. After all they wanted his money more than his body." Yoongi spoke mocking the two.

The live stream went by for half an hour, d.o and jihoo wanted the ground to swallon them at the comments they received from everyone seeing them. But they can do nothing because it's them who had awakened the devil is won't spare them till he is satisfied.