28

Word count: 2940....

A day later...

The whole family was now back to la as they had things to handle here, the biggest thing is taekook's marriage of course. They have decided to get married in February as they need time to get all the arrangements. They came back from London in the afternoon and it was currently night, having dinner with the great news of Jimin being pregnant they all were back to their rooms to have a peaceful sleep.

But two soul were restless, sleeping together for days made them habituated of each other's embrace, now that they are trying sleeping in their respective rooms all they are getting is restless Ness cause none of the two is getting a blink of sleep.

"Oh god." Jungkook groaned as he had been tossing and turning on his bed trying to sleep but was failing very clearly.

"I can't even sleep without my love at this point, what should I doooo?" Jungkook whined like a kid throwing his legs on the bed being extremely frustrated.

Meanwhile, tae was no less he was trying his best to hug a pillow listen to a calm music and try to sleep, but with a loud huff he sat up failing at his all attempts.

"I can't sleep like this, I am going to his room." Tae spoke throwing the comforter from his body as he slid down, wearing his slippers he marched to Jungkook's room.

Jungkook frowned as he heard soft knocks on the door of his room. He stepped down from the bed and unlocked his door just to smile brightly seeing tae standing outside with a big pout resting on his face, hands folded over his chest as the male glared at him cutely.

"My love." Jungkook called ready to take tae in his arms, but the smile on his face lessen a little as tae pushed his away and walked inside.

"Move away." Tae spoke as he walked inside and climbed up on jungkook's bed, the male stared at his love with pure confusion.

"Close the door and come here." Tae spoke sitting on the bed in a criss cross position, hands still folded over his chest Jungkook nodded as he locked the door, getting near the bed he crawled on it and sat next to tae.

"What happened? Did I do something wrong?" Jungkook asked seeing the angry puppy still glaring at him cutely.

"Yes you did wrong, how dare you make me addicted to your warm arms that I can't even sleep without them around me." Tae spoke in an accusing tone, his pout getting bigger as he huffed aloud.

Jungkook blinked once... twice staring at tae processing the male's words. An airy chuckle slipped from his lips as he smiled mischievously.

"I should be the one complaining about that too, you are the one who fits so well in my arms that I can't sleep without holding you." Jungkook spoke Wiggling his eyebrows, tae narrowed his eyes staring at the male.

"Then why didn't you came to my room and held me?" He asked raising his eyebrows cutely, but a soft gasp slipped from tae's lips as Jungkook lifted him effortlessly and made him sit on his lap.

"Cause I thought I was the only one having this feeling and felt like you would already be asleep." Jungkook spoke rubbing his thumb over the juted lips of tae, the male huffed slapping jungkook's hand away.

"You are stupid." He spoke turning his face away from Jungkook, hands still folded over his chest, Jungkook bite his inner cheek as he found the big baby on his lap top much adorable, the way tae was pouring while sitting on his lap facing him with those puffed up cheeks made him coe at his fiance, he pulled tae closer by wrapping his arms around tae's waist as he nuzzled his nose on tae's cheeks that made the male bite his lips to not giggle.