07

Next day...

Tae smiled widely as he rocked the new born in his arms who was staring at him with his wide eyes. Tae looked at Jin who was resting on his bed, he than looked at Lisa and Jimin who were also present in the room.

"Minnie the baby looks so so so similar to Jin hyung right? I am sure just the way ji-nam has taken after joonie hyung, he will be taking after Jin hyung." Tae spoke as he giggled Seeing the baby in his arms.

"That's for a fact tae, we all can guarantee that joon-seok will definitely take after Jin hyung." Jimin spoke as he placed ji-nam namjin's 3 years old son on the floor to go to his mama.

"Tae give him to me naaa." Lisa whinned, tae chuckled as he passed the baby to her.

"When will uncle and aunt return? I miss them?" He asked to lisa who was rocking the baby in her arms.

"Don't know, mom said it may take them a week more to return." Lisa spoke with a small smile, Jimin poked the new born's cheeks that made the boy to look at him.

"Oh god he is so cute, aahh I need my own kid now." Jimin spoke in a whiny tone.

"Than have a kid of your own Minnie, you are already married." Tae spoke Wiggling his eyebrows, Jimin made a thinking face.

"Looks like I have to." He spoke, the three others in the room laughed at his words.

"What's happening, did someone say a joke?" Yoongi asked as he along with hoseok and namjoon walked inside.

"No one said a joke, but Jimin is willing to get his own baby that is what made us laugh oppa." Lisa spoke in a teasing manner.

"I see but what's there to laugh in this? If he wants we can have one." Yoongi spoke with a smirk, but pressed his lips in a thin line as he received a cushion from Jimin.

"Well truth to be told I want a baby of my own too." Hoseok whined looking at Lisa who rolled her eyes.

"Have I ever denied having one?" Lisa spoke with a small smirk, tae stared between the couples and shook his head.

"God why am I stuck with these couples." He spoke loud enough for everyone to hear.

"It's not god's fault tae bear, it's your fault. You aren't ready to date anyone or marry anyone, if you want you can have a lover too." Namjoon spoke taking his son carefully from Lisa as he pecked the newborn's forehead.

"Well... I will date someone when I get someone who will make me fall." Tae spoke with a shrug, they all nodded their heads.

"Lili, can we talk for a while." Hoseok spoke with a head movement, others pressed their lips together to not laugh at Lisa's expression, she nodded her head as the two walked out maybe to their room.

"Minnie I think yoongi hyung wants to talk to you too." Tae spoke in a teasing manner, Jimin glared at his soulmate and glanced at yoongi who gave the male a small nod.

"I will come back later." Jimin spoke, the three others laughed as he and yoongi walked out as well.

"I would leave you both alone too." Tae sang as he walked towards his room with a goofy smile, namjin chuckled at the male's childish acts.

***

"Hmmm, should I call him or not?" Tae spoke with a sigh as he stared at Jungkook's number save in his phone. Seeing the couples talking together he somewhat felt an emptiness in himself. And he don't know why but he suddenly felt like talking to Jungkook.

"Oh god, what the hell is happening with me? Why can't I think anything beside him?" Tae whined throwing himself on his bed as he stared at the white ceiling of his room.