73

Word count: 2929...

"So mr d.o. kyung I Jeon Taehyung husband of Jeon jungkook is introducing you to the king of all the mafia's all around the world, the mafia king JEON JUNGKOOK."Taehyung announced d.o and jihoo froze again staring at Jungkook who was smirking at them.

"Don't you dare get unconscious again." Namjoon spoke sternly as he saw the two fluttering their eyes but shot their eyes open hearing the stern tone.

"So d.o, did you liked the news?" Jin asked with a smug, smile d.o stared at Jungkook with fuming eyes.

"You are not the mafia king, you can never be one. You can't even hold a damn gun and you say you are mafia king what a nice joke." D.o scoffed rolling his eyes, they all gave him done looks.

"Sofia noona." Tae called, the woman was quick to reach the male.

"Yes master Taehyung." She spoke in a soft manner, tae frowned at her calling him master but for now he thought to not talk about it as he has someone to teach a lesson now.

"Can you please take the kids to our room, and change their clothes. Twins clothes are in our wardrobe and others clothes would be in their room." Tae asked softly, she nodded with a soft smile.

"I will, come on kids." Sofia spoke calling all of them, the twins jumped off jungkook's lap and rushed to her before everyone holding her hands in their tiny fist they smiled widely at her that made her cle aloud.

She took all the kids to taekook's room now leaving just the adults with the two males and namhoon in the living room.

"You brought my gun right hyung?" Jungkook asked looking at yoongi who nodded, he pulled out jungkook's gun that he had in the gun belt(?)he was wearing. Jungkook thanked the male and stared at the gun with pure admiration.

"So mr d.o Kyung you think I am coward who can't even hold a gun, and what did you say. Your stupid and dumb brother, how about I try shooting the object behind you hmm?" Jungkook asked as he pointed the gun point towards d.o who shook his head.

"Jungkook put it down, your aim isn't good. Instead of shooting the object behind you will shoot me. Get that down." He spoke, voice laced with fear that was quite enjoyable for the people around them.

"Don't worry, what will happen if the bullet hit you, what will happen more then you dieing. You are eventually going to die so don't worry." Jungkook spoke as he smirked and pressed the trigger without a warning, d.o and jihoo shut their eyes hearing the firing sound.

The two shut open their eyes just to glance back slightly seeing the object behind d.o fallen over the floor, the male sighed in relief but realised how good jungkook's aim was that the bullet didn't even touched him.

"Kookie I wanna shoot someone too." Tae spoke wrapping his arms around jungkook's biceps who smiled widely at him.

"Whom do you wanna shoot my love?" Jungkook asked staring at his love, who smiled mischievously.

"The maid ana, she was getting on my nerve throughout the time." Tae spoke with a pout that was immediately pecked by Jungkook, leaving jihoo and d.o in amazement.

"Whatever my love wants, guards bring her from the basement." Jungkook spoke in a soft voice to tae and than in a casual voice to the guards.

The girl was now dragged to the living room and was made to stand a bit far from tae. Who smirked at her while she was shaking in fear.

"Please don't do anything to me, I didn't even do anything to you." She begged in a crying sound tae rolled his eyes.

"Yeah you didn't do anything to me, following me or mocking me, or trying to make me fall was done by your shadow no?" Tae asked tilting his head, she shook her head.