20

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE MAY GOD MAKE THIS YEAR YOUR BEST YEAR, YOU ALL GET EVERYTHING YOU ARE DREAMING AND WISHING FOR. WISH FOR AUTHOR TO GET BEST HUSBAND SOON TOO WHO WILL LOVE HER JUST HER, CARE FOR HEE, RESPECT HER AND NEVER BE AWAY FROM HER.

HAPPY NEW YEAR AGAIN...

Word count: 2808....

Next morning...

Seoul.

A messy room, clothes scattered all around, the curtains were closed while two people were sleeping back facing each other, the room was filled with silence until a loud sound of ringtone echoed in the room. The male between the two groaned as he turned his hand to tap on the woman's naked shoulder.

"Your phone is ringing." He mumbled, the woman groaned in annoyance as she took out her arm outside from the duvet and took the phone that was resting on the night stand. She peeked with sleepy eyes and sighed frustratedly as she noticed the call was cut by its own.

She thought about placing her phone back and sleep, but frowned as she noticed a notification popping on her phone screen. She rubbed her fist on her eyes and sat up, the duvet slid down from her naked body as she sat on the bed with head resting on the head board.

She opened the notification as it was from an unknown number, someone had send her a video. Being confused she loaded it and played, her eyes went wide as she stared at the screen where the two male's were tied in a rope.

'yes it's true, Jeon Mina gave us about 1 million and asked us to kill Mr Jeon han's wife Mrs Jeon Ara. It was her plan to get her near a less used road, I stopped the car in a side and went out saying that I have some work and will return soon.'

'After a few minutes I drove my truck to the car and hit that with a strong force, I hit the car again and again until it was rolled over and it soon got blasted.'

The two spoke one after another, mins was stunned she gulped hard as she saw a few messages coming from the same number.

Unknown.
Hello Mrs Jeon Mina.

I hope you have been good till now, but I can guarantee you. You won't be good after this.

I hope you remember who they are and what they did were your orders.

Me.
Who the hell are you? And either I know them nor I have given them any order.

Mina fummed in anger, there's no way she is going to accept them being her puppets.

Unknown.
Lieing now, I see. No worries you don't believe them but your dear husband will surely do. And if he won't the media and the world will definitely believe this.

Talking about who I am? Well you don't need to know who I am, just now I am someone you should fear. Cause your time is about to end, if you are willing to get an easy death, accept all the sins you have did in your whole life. Or...

You along with everyone that is involve with you will see the worst death.

Mina gulped hard as she read those messages, he bite her lips as she felt fear crawling in her body cause another video was send to her and in that video the two who just gave statement against her were lying dead.

Hope this is enough for a trailer. And yeah I am sure you will try to hide, go on. I will find you from the pit of the eart, drag you back giving you the worst death and send you to hell.