57

Long chapter ahead word count: 3644...

Get your tissues ready....

Big Wolf's members shoot back, namjoon and Jungkook walked behind the number of man with guns gripped in their palm. The opposite side guards were stunned as few of them began to shoot at them instead of the attackers. Jungkook and namjoon smirked as they saw their men already working, the two got inside with a few of their gang men while other stayed behind to cover up them.

Meanwhile...

Tae and Jimin stepped in the penthouse with silent and slow steps, their guns pointed ahead while their eyes scanning the silent corridor that lead the two towards inside the house.

"Albert's room is on first floor." Jimin spoke, they all hummed hearing his voice.

Both of them hide behind big pillar as they heard footsteps coming towards them. They placed silencers over their guns and shot the two men who were getting near them, both the male feel on the ground with a loud thud with blood ozzing out from their forehead.

With yoongi.

Just as the male jumped inside he was met with two guards who tried to shot him but he dodged the bullets and shot the two with silencer over his gun too. He sighed in relief and proceeded inside with silent steps.

Jin and Lisa had inside the penthouse too, without any danger the two met yoongi as the three proceed in the corridor that lead them to the living room.

***

Namjoon and Jungkook walked ahead, a few men rushed towards them while holding their guns. The two began to shoot, hearing the loud gun shot sounds more man rushed out, attacking them. Namjoon and Jungkook shot and hide behind a pillar to refill their guns. The men of theirs who are disguised as Albert's man handled the situation as they shot Albert's man. Tae and Jimin rushed ahead as they had entered the living room too, they began to fight with the Albert's men's.

The living room was filled with the sound of bullets, if the bullets got over they began to attack on each other with knife or just fighting with their hands and legs. The fight was getting intense, a bullet was about to hit over tae's arms but Lisa pulled him towards herself that made the bullet to hit the man behind tae.

Someone tried to stabbed knife in yoongi's shoulder but he was quick to tilt his body and get saved by the attack, he kicked the man's hand and shot him over his chest. Jungkook kicked two people together as his gun was lost of bullets he pulled out a gun from his back pocket and shot the man ready to shot at him.

Namjoon lifted Jin and spinned around making Jin shot all the man circling them, Jimin used his knife stabbing many man's chest, legs or arms.

"Jk, there are more man coming towards the living room through the main and back door both. Kill Albert before the situation get tough." Hoseok informed Jungkook through ear pieces.

"Jk you go up, the corridor is empty as the main guards outside his room were our men's. And as his room is sound proof I am sure he won't have idea about all this. Go upstairs and complete him, we will handle everything here." Namjoon spoke, Jungkook hummed as he glanced at tae who gave him an assuring smile and nod. Jungkook rushed upstairs while shooting the male's who were trying to chase him.

He finally made it upstairs, Albert's room was on the left side, he ran in that direction while hoseok was seeing everything on the screens infront of him. He found that there was something off, the room where Albert was sleeping didn't looked normal. Hoseok stared at the screen where the room was showing, his eyes went wide as it finally clicked in him. The footage that he was seeing wasn't real, it was looking like it was just a paused video of somewhere else .