76

Word count: 2648

Sorry for the late update, writer's block is truly getting on my nerves. This is the main reason I never strech my stories cause after writing half story I start to get writer blocks and when I strech the story it get's worse. The same is happening with BOND. Which is the basic reason I am going to end it soon before the story is ruined by some nonsense written by me.

I guess this story will end after 3 chapters as well.

Ji-hoo and d.o gulped seeing the two male's giving them not so sweet smiles. They shook their heads immediately as Jungkook looked at a guard.

"Kook, my dear brother hyungie is sorry please don't kill me or hurt me." D.o spoke in a begging tone, Jungkook looked at him with titled head.

"Hyungie? Who?" He asked blinking his eyes, d.o smiled nervously.

"Not hyungie your pleasant is extremely sorry for doing all that to you young master. Please forgive this stupid guy and let us live." D.o spoke, tae smirked at the begging of the male.

"Kookie, I guess we should let them live...for a few days no?" Tae spoke, jihoo and d.o were indeed a bit taken aback when tae said a few days.

"Hmm I think that too my love." Jungkook spoke, tae hummed as te two looked at the tied up duo.

"Ok so as my love had asked you both would be alive for a few days but..." Jungkook spoke but paused in middle, he motioned a guard to call hoseok. The room stayed silent till hoseok arrived.

"But you both would have electric shock badges over their both arms and thighs. Hoseok hyung will be monitoring you both, remember every place of this mansion have a camera so none of your move can be hidden from him. You are allowed just to be in living room, kitchen and garden. You need to do all the works assigned to you no matter who is giving you the work or what work is being given to you. If you agree to all this we can think of letting you live." Jungkook spoke, jihoo was quick to nod his head but d.o thought for a while having no other options he nodded his head as well.

"Damn it will be fine seeing them working as servants." Tae spoke excitedly, Jungkook nodded agreeing. Guards placed the electric shock badges over both the male's arms and thighs, they were given sleeves shirts and shorts to wear so the shock would be directly on their skin without any barrier.

"Ahh." The two fliched and groaned as they felt the electric shock over their arms and thighs as hoseok pressed the controller.

"It is working." He spoke, taekook gave him a nod. The two gulped knowing their live is going to be worst then hell.

"Come on pleasents, follow me." Hoseok spoke happily, taekook giggled at his tone and walked ahead. Hoseok walked followed by the two head hung low the two stepped in the living room.

"Mr Jeon." Jack called Jungkook that caught d.o and ji-hoo's attention.

"Here the files that need your sign." He spoke passing Jungkook the files, Jungkook hummed taking the files as he along with hoseok and tae went to sit on the couch. Jungkook began to sign the documents one after another, d.o and jihoo stayed there with their heads hung low.

"It's done. Oh by the way is the building of Jeon's innovation ready to be used?" Jungkook asked passing the files to jack who nodded his head.

"It's all set, we have already prepared for everything including the Collab of Jeon's tech and jeon's innovation. We just need your permission to announce it's inogration date and invite everyone." Jack informed.

"When should we held the inogration and Collab press conference my love?" Jungkook asked, tae thought for a while.

"A week later, will it be enough?" Tae asked looking at jack who nodded his head.