52

Word count: 1731...

2 more months later...

Jeon twins are 4 months old.

Last day was a very hectic day for the taekook couple, why cause their twins got another shot(the injection babies are given to a certain age). And after that the babies cried badly, they both had to rock the two while walking in a park like before to get them calm. The two got them calmed after a few hours, but the little jeon's weren't ready to leave either of their parents, they just hugged the two and would make crying faces if someone tries to get them.

They were so clingy that they didn't even stay in the crib and that's why taekook had to make the two sleep between them on the bed.

The new day rolled over, the sun shines brightly spreading its warmth to the world. The twins along with their father were sleeping snugged together under the comforter, actually when tae woke up. Jung-hyun made a whiny sound not liking the coldness that he received when his mama went away. Jungkook heard the whine and made the boy sleep on his other side, he made sure to wrap his arms around the two as they were snugged to his chest.

Jung-hyun blinked his eyes and looked around, his lips got juted out as he poured not finding his mama anywhere. He looked at his right and saw his dada's face turned towards him, he moved his tiny palms and placed it on jungkook's cheeks who didn't felt the soft touch.

Jung-hyun parted his lips as he scooted slightly towards his father and took the male's nose top between his soft tiny lips. He tried to such the soft area that brought a frown on jungkook's face. He blinked his eyes and looked at Jung-hyun who was trying to suck his tip of nose.

"Oh hyunie." Jungkook spoke as he detached his nose from the boy's lips who pouted more.

"You seem hungry, but baby this is not from where you get your food." Jungkook spoke as he saw Jung-hyun trying to get his nose again between his lips.

"Where is your mama?" Jungkook asked looking around, he softly removed his arms from jeongguk who was still sleeping peacefully. Jungkook sat up with Jung-hyun in his arms, and layed jeongguk on the bed.

"Let's call mama." Jungkook spoke as he thought to step down the bed but he didn't wanted to leave jeongguk alone too.

"We can't leave your brother alone, how about we call mama from here only." Jungkook asked tickling the boy's tummy who smiled widely showing his toothless gums.

"LOVE."Jungkook called tae while Jung-hyun stared at him with wide doe eyes, he parted his lips as if he wanted to shout for his mama too. Jungkook called tae again, and soon the male walked in while chewing something.

"Where did you went my love, see this bunny is hungry." Jungkook spoke as he forwarded Jung-hyun to tae who hummed and gulped whatever he was eating.

"I got so hungry that I wasn't able to even lay, so went to have some strawberries." Tae spoke sheepishly as he opened his shirt button and let Jung-hyun take the buds between his lips.

"It's fine love, instead you should have woken me. I would have brought it for you." Jungkook spoke as he leaned slightly and pecked tae's lips. Tae smiled softly at him, his smiled widened as he saw jeongguk yawned moving his hands. The boy blinked his eyes and stared at taekook one by one, his lips curled up making his show his toothless gums to his father who picked him up.

"Ggukie is up too, good morning." Jungkook spoke pecking jeongguk's soft cheeks, who smiled placing his palm over jungkook's cheeks.

"Are you hungry too? See you brother woke up before you and tried to suck dada's nose because he was hungry." Jungkook spoke making jeongguk stare at Jung-hyun who turned his eyes to look at jeongguk. Jung-hyun lifted his palm forwarding to the his brother who lifted his hands forwarding it to Jung-hyun too. Taekook were amazed and can't help but coe at the two brothers who wanted to hold each other.