32

Word count 2534...

The sun rose again, spreading its bright rays and warmness to the world, the sun rays peeked in a room through the closed curtains disturbing a sleeping male. The pretty male groaned as he turned his back to the window from where the sun Ray was entering in the room, he moved his hand on the other side of the bed finding the source of warmness he love the most.

The pretty male's face got a deep frown as he moved his palm but wasn't able to find his lover around, blinking his eyes slowly he opened his eyes, vision blurry, head throbbing cause of pain. He blinked and sat up slowly hissing cause of the sever headache. Holding his head with his palm tae opened his eyes fully.

"Kookie." He almost whispered, his head was hurting way too badly.

"Kookie." He called again looking around with hea y eyes, but didn't get any reply from the certain someone. Not having the strength to get down from the bed tae scooted a bit back and leaned on the head board, closing his eyes he recalled all that happened yesterday. Events flashed infront his eyes making him feel guilty, he felt bad for Jungkook because he was the one desperately begging for the male to fuck him when they have decided that they would save that for their first night.

"My love you are awake." Tae opened his eyes softly with a smile coming on his face without his knowing as he heard the soft voice, he hummed and stared at Jungkook getting inside with a tray that had a mug on it. Jungkook placed the mug on the nightstand of his side and sat on the bed. He smiled widely as tae immediately pushed himself close to Jungkook hugging him.

"My love, are you ok? Hmm tell kookie if you feel any pain." Jungkook spoke caressing tae's hairs softly, tae hummed as he tried pushed his face more in jungkook's chest. Knowing tae was a bit uncomfortable in the position, Jungkook lifted the male effortless placing him on his lap. Tae got settled comfortablely on jungkook's lap and hugged his tightly.

"This feels so safe, so good." Tae spoke rubbing his cheeks on jungkook's chest who hummed feeling glad tae was feeling good.

"See what I got for my heart, hit choco." Jungkook spoke caressing tae's back who looked up at Jungkook with shining eyes.

"You made that?" Tae asked with his puppy eyes, Jungkook caressed tae's cheeks nodding his head.

"I made that, just for my love. Let's help you do brush and than you can have the hot choco and then you need to take some painkiller I know your head is paining." Jungkook spoke softly massaging tae's forehead who sighed at the touch.

"I love you doe." Tae spoke suddenly as he pecked jungkook's lips out of nowhere, jungkook's ears turned red hearing the sudden confession.

"I love you more my love." He spoke pecking tae's nose who giggled, Jungkook asked if tae wanted to go on his own or he wanted Jungkook to carry him and of course tae chose the second option. Jungkook helped his baby brush and left the male in the bathroom so he could pee. After tae walked out he again got settled on jungkook's lap as he drank the warm hot choco. Having the pain killer, tae just rested his body on jungkook's chest who had leaned his body to the head board behind.

Silence was surrounding them, tae was having a pout on his face as he played with jungkook's shirt button.

"Kookie." He called in a low voice, Jungkook who was drawing random patterns on tae's waist hummed.

"I am sorry." Jungkook frowned at tae's words he stared down at tae who was still in the same position.

"Why are saying sorry my love?" He asked, tae sighed as he looked at Jungkook with a bigger pout and big puppy eyes.