45

Word count:2745...

"Gaming room?" Tae asked Ara hummed.

"I am sure they both are inside." Ara spoke as she pushed the door of the gaming room. And was she wrong...

"Go go go go..." Jungkook spoke as he moved his finger over the controller.

"Don't get all worked up, I am the one who is going to win." Ji-hun spoke as he pressed the controller button. Tae and Ara stared at the two whose eyes were fixed on the big screen where some racing game was going on, both were settled over one-one bin bag.

"Oh come one dad, the scores are equal you had won one time and I had too. So don't be so confident that you will be the one who will win." Jungkook spoke with a smug smile glancing at ji-hun who chuckled.

"Son you are forgetting no matter how good you are in games I'm still your dad." Ji-hun spoke slapping jungkook's shoulder who huffed as he raced his car.

"Can't believe they are playing games at midnight." Ara spoke sighing in disappointment.

"I know right, I thought kookie's would be working or wouldn't be able to sleep cause of tension as it's the launch day tomorrow but see." Tae spoke pointing at his husband who still didn't get a hint that his dear love was here.

"Both are same taehyungie." Ara spoke, as she coughed fakely to catch the two male's attention but they were so engrossed in their game that they still didn't got a hint.

"Ji-hun, kook." Ara called, the two hummed but their eyes still stayed glued to the screen.

"It's midnight, stop the game we all have to wake up early tomorrow." Ara spoke, folding her arms over her chest.

"5 minutes mom yes... I am leading." Jungkook spoke as he tugged out his tongue to his dad who rolled his eyes.

"Kookie." Tae called this time.

"Yes my love." Jungkook spoke, but again his eyes didn't moved from the controller or the screen.

"See you got the lead again." Ji-hun spoke in a teasing manner.

"Not for longgg." Jungkook spoke racing his car again, Ara and tae sighed shaking their heads.

"I don't think they will look up from the screen till the game is over." Ara spoke, tae hummed with a sigh.

"Yes. I won." Jungkook spoke throwing his fist in air, ji-hun huffed shaking his head.

"Noo you cheated." He spoke, Jungkook looked his dad with an offended face.

"How can you say that dad I didn't cheated." He spoke in defeat.

"Is it, then let's play another game and see who wins." Ji-hun spoke giving jungkook his controller back.

"Fine I will show you that I didn't cheated." Jungkook spoke with a huff as he looked back at the screen.

"They are still interested in playing." Tae spoke with a pout, Ara hummed.

"Let's leave I really don't think they will end this game for the whole night." Ara spoke, tae shook his head.

"Nope... I ain't sleeping without him." Tae spoke, ara tilted his head.

"But how will you stop the game." Ara asked, tae smirked.

"Just see." He spoke and cleared his throat.

"Kookie let's go to the room, I am sleepy." Tae spoke.

"Go ahead and have some rest my love I would join you once I complete this game I promise." Jungkook spoke, tae rolled his tongue over his inner cheek, a habit he had gotten from his dear husband.