63

Word count: 2568..

Happy valentine's day cutiesssssssss, I wanted to add a date part in this story where taekook would be on a date but the story line isn't letting me so I am sorry for that...

Next day...

All the family members were gathered in the meeting room of the head quarter including Ara, the kids were in their play school or primary school so they all were tension free. Jungkook had informed them how d.o had called him and asked him to come back to Korea, he even told the reason Nam-hoon told him.

"Hmm so did your uncle tell you what's the plan he has to cancel the deal?" Namjoon asked, Jungkook hummed.

"As he said the male wants a mature, smart and strong boy for his daughter who has the same wanting in her future partner. So uncle said I need to present myself a childish, sensitive and naive boy. And that's a good idea as per me too, by this han and d.o both will think I am good for nothing and we can implement our plan easily." Jungkook spoke, they all hummed.

"But you can't be there all alone, I want to be with you there." Tae spoke, Jungkook sighed.

"But how my love, you can't be there with me as my boyfriend. Nor can you be there as some other person." Jungkook stated, they all nodded agreeing with him.

"Wait you know Mr park Jongsuk said that Mr jeon's elder son is trying to do a deal with him. But we all know park Jongsuk hates both the son and father cause of their horny and bad nature. How about we take help from them?" Jimin spoke.

"How can they help us?" Lisa asked.

"See, we will ask Jongsuk to put a Condition for doing deal with d.o where he need to prove himself a better person than his father by having just one lover in his life whom he loves and never cheats. We would make tae enter in his life aas his life which will eventually get tae be in the jeon's mansion." Jimin spoke but they all flinched as Jungkook banged his hand on the table.

"ARE YOU STUPID, YOU WANT HIM TO BE AROUND THAT BASTARD." Jungkook almost shouted in range, he knows his so called brother well. He can't risk his love being around that male who attacks on girls and boys like an hungry wolf.

"Kookie relax." Tae spoke holding jungkook's hand as he saw Jimin staring at the male with fear filled eyes, the aura of Jungkook was turning chily that got everyone feel gossebumps over their skin.

"How can I relax my love? You think I will let you be around that man whore. Never." Jungkook spoke, his voice turning soft as soon as he looked at tae.

"I know I know but sit down and listen to jimin's whole plan calmly hmm." Tae spoke caressing jungkook's arms, the male took a deep breath while sitting back. Tae motioned Jimin to speak again who shook his head not wanting Jungkook to get angry again, but a glare from tae was able to make Jimin speak again.

"Ok so I don't want to risk for tae being around him too, as much as I have studied about him. Jeon d.o is into those people who are bold, smart, who seduce him, wear shorts dresses and all. We can present tae as a innocent, sensitive and naive boy who would be an orphan. If you want tae can act as an little too that will eventually lessen d.o's intrest from tae and he will just try to use him for his work." Jimin completed.

"That's a good plan and kook you will be present there already so you can be with tae and make sure he is safe." Jin spoke, Jungkook hummed nodding his head slightly.

"And it's not like our tae is some weakling, he will kill the male in a snap if he try to force tae or something." Hoseok spoke, tae nodded agreeing with the male.