48

Get ready with your tissues...

Word count: 2928...

Yoongi stopped the car as they finally reached the hospital, hospital staff along with Mrs Emma were already standing at the door step of the parking with a stretcher as Jin had called them and informed them about the situation. As soon as they saw Jungkook stepping out they rushed towards the car, Jungkook lifted tae and placed tae carefully on the stretcher, Mrs Emma immediately placed an oxygen mask over tae's nose and they began to push the stretcher to get the unconscious male to the emergency room.

Jungkook had a strong grip on tae's hands as he ran along with the stretcher, their family rushed behind him even tho each and every person had injuries no one really cared for themselves. They all ran to the emergency room, jungkook's hands slipped off from tae's as the male was taken inside. The doors of the emergency room got closed and Jungkook stood there staring at the closed door with no emotion, his face was blank. But the tears were rolling down on his cheeks without a stop, he said nothing, he didn't sobbed, he just stood there at the same position with a blank mind.

He didn't wanted to think anything, positive- negative nothing. All he wanted was to hear that tae and their babies are fine, they won't leave him. Their family stood behind Jungkook, none of them had the courage to go near the boy as deep down they all felt guilty. No one's knows why but they felt as if it was their fault too, only if they had been a bit more alert tae wouldn't have been here.

After half and hour the door of the emergency room got pushed open, Mrs Emma walked out. Jungkook stared at her with expecting eyes, his heart was beating badly in his chest. Everyone had their attention on the woman who wasn't able to speak a word seeing the expecting eyes.

"Jungkook, listen to me calmly." She stated softly the words itself made everyone feel that there was something wrong, something that can shake  Jungkook.

"I am listening." Jungkook spoke, more like whispered.

"Taehyung blood pressure has raised too much, it's had reached above 200." She spoke, Jungkook gulped hard while others felt fear crawling in them.

"Due to the high blood pressure he was having problems in breathing and that had affected the babies. He is ok now, but I would suggest that we need to do the delivery." She spoke, Jungkook stared at her just blinking. He was processing the words, seeing him being all silent namjoon came forward.

"But Mrs Emma the babies are still premature, how can..." Namjoon spoke, that's what Jungkook was thinking too.

"I know namjoon but if we didn't took this step there are chances we can safe either babies or Taehyung. We have to let go of one of them." She spoke and stared at Jungkook with pity as the male stumbled, he can't chose between his love and their babies.

"Mrs Emma, if you do the delivery the three of them will be saved." Jungkook asked after gulping the lump he got in his throat.

"Hmm there are 90 percentage chances we would be able to safe three of them. That's the reason I am asking you to take the risk, if you want you can discuss it with your family. Taehyung is still unconscious but you will be informed once he get his conscious back." She spoke as she patted jungkook's shoulder and walked towards her cabin, Jungkook stared back looking at his family.

"What should i do?" He asked, Ara sighed and looked at ji-hun her husband gave a slight nod to her.

"Baby see, I guess we need to take this risk. You have to be strong for the three of them and let the doctors do the delivery." Ara spoke as she cupped jungkook's cheeks, Jungkook sniffed as he looked at his dad who gave him an assuring nod. Everyone was the same they all believed that they should let the doctors do the delivery.