67

Longggggg chapter ahead, do vote and comment alot.

Word count:3582...

Evening...

Taekook were currently in jungkook's room, d.o was already at home and already had his dinner but Han was still outside. All the maids and guards have had their dinner except the two, as Han ordered the two won't be fed anything throughout the day.

Tae was staring at the wall clock while Jungkook was staring at him, both of their stomachs were growling cause of hunger.

"You still told me what's your plan my love?" Jungkook spoke in his usual soft manner.

"Just five minutes and you will know everything." Tae spoke, Jungkook hummed as he pulled tae over his lap.

"At least let me get some energy from you." Jungkook spoke pressing their lips together, tae smiled softly between the kiss as his husband sucked his lips softly. After a few minutes they backed away, tae smiled at his husband who was smiling back cutely.

"Why do you still make those excuses to kiss me?" Tae asked caressing jungkook's soft cheeks.

"Cause I love it." Jungkook spoke placing lots of peck on tae's lips.

"Stupid bunny." Tae spoke with a wide boxy smile, he glanced at the clock and stood up with a smirk.

"Let's go." He spoke holding jungkook's wrist.

"Where?" Jungkook asked being confused.

"To our family." Tae spoke pulling him, Jungkook stood up and the two walked out silently.

"But what if someone sees us?" Tae shook his head but didn't reply, he walked down to the silent living room and walked out with husband through the main door.

"Why is everyone laying?" Jungkook asked looking around but stared at tae with wide doe eyes as he realised something.

"Have you mixed sleeping pills in today's dinner?" He asked staring at tae who got the car keys from the guards pocket who was laying a bit far from the car.

"Bingo, now here drive the car." Tae spoke with a wink as he threw the keys to Jungkook who smirked.

"My love is so smart, kookie is proud of you." He spoke ready to kiss the male again but was pushed to the driver's side by tae.

"We can do this later, first buy me some food and then we will go to the twins I miss them so much." Tae spoke with a big pout, Jungkook quickly pecked it before he stepped inside the car making tae giggle.

"Get inside and let me take you to my favourite place to eat." Jungkook spoke opening the passenger 's side for tae who got inside.

Jungkook drove them to the 24/7 resturant which is his favourite because the food here us tasty and available whenever you want. Stepping out after parking the car, the two walked inside with mask on their faces.

Getting a vip room to not get disturbed they ordered their food, talking, flirting and giggling their time went by and their food arrived. The hot and delicious looking food brought water in their mouths, not saying a word they dug in. Humming and moaning slightly at the delicious food the two had everything till their heart and stomach both were filled.

Paying the bill Jungkook drove them to the mansion the whole family is going to stay at, the mansion is actually bought by ji-hun for all of them to stay as long as they want.

"WE ARE HOME." They shouted together once they walked in the mansion. As the guards outside knew who they were none stopped them. Hearing their parents voice the twins ran towards the door and bounced on their feets with wide bunny smiles seeing taekook.