03

Word count: 3142.....

Next day...

The jeon's mansion was decorated beautifully, big branded cars were coming to jeon's mansion. All business men around South Korea, every channel news reporter was invited to this party. D.o had a wide fake smile on his face as he talked to every person he met politely. He was a master of the facade and he was proving it well. Even being nervous and scared of being exposed or of the person who messaged him he  didn't let anyone see this.

D.o made them get settled on the big round chairs in the living, he walked towards ji-hoo and pulled the male to a corner.

"Have you locked Jungkook and Taehyung in the room or not?" He asked in a whisper.

"Yes I have locked them in jungkook's room, and as it is upstairs no one will hear them even if they try to shout." Ji-hoo spoke.

"That's good, I don't want the two to spoil this big party." D.o mumbled, he smiled at the arriving guests and went to greet them. Soon everyone arrived, the media reports have their camera's recording the whole party. A small stage was made in front of the sitting arrangements.

"Hello everyone, may I have your attention please. I am Cha enuwoo the speaker of this party." Enuwoo spoke on the micro phone, everyone clapped. D.o was sitting in front table along with Nam-hoon and ji-hoo.

"So today this party is arranged to welcome the owner of the Jeon's business and company. Today The Jeon's Tech will get it's new owner and the new CEO. But before inviting the main person of the night, I would like to thank you all to be present here and be a part of the memorable night of the Jeon's tech ent." Enuwoo spoke, d.o smirked as he straightened his collar. Everyone clapped, the cameras were ready to capture the new owner of the jeon's tech.

"Now may I invite the owner and the ceo of The Jeon Tech. Mr Jeon Jungkook." Enuwoo spoke moving his hands towards the staircase. D.o who stood up with a smirk, got shocked hearing the name. Not just him everyone present in the place was shocked hearing the name as everyone thought Jeon d.o is going to be the ceo and not Jeon jungkook, just two people knew this and they were the only one who weren't shocked.

The cameras turned from d.o to the staircase where appreaed the handsome male, looking hot and dashing wearing a black suit, hairs long and wavy giving his aura a different shine. His face cold as ice, but soon he smiled and waved at the cameras. A hand in his pocket and another waving to the camera the male walked down the stairs like a superstar.

D

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

D.o was highly shocked see this new side of Jungkook, he had never seen Jungkook wearing formal, the male hates being in a group of 5 people, and if he was forced to be in a big gathering he would be shaking in anxiety. But now he had confidence radiating from his body, he was looking like the real boss.

Jungkook smirked a little as he walked passed from d.o making sure to bump his shoulder slightly with the male's, Jungkook walked up on stage and bowed to everyone present in the party. He took the microphone and began to speak.