05

Word count: 2694...

Next day...

"Hyungieee pleaseeeee." The kids whinned surrounding Jungkook who looked at them with narrow eyes. They all loved playing in the park yesterday and now they want him to take all of them to the park today again.

"But what will I get to take you all there?" Jungkook asked raising his eyebrows, they all made a thinking face.

"We will kiss you on your cheek." A little girl spoke cutely making Jungkook chuckle.

"That's sweet, come on then." Jungkook spoke as he leaned down a bit one after another all the kids pecked his cheeks, Minho stared at them with soft smile on his face.

"Now we can go to the parkkkk." Jungkook spoke cheerfully, the kids bounced on their feets as they rushed out followed by a giggling Jungkook who informed his uncle that they will be back after a few hours.

***

"Ana... Hyunjin...Sana don't run too far come back here." Jungkook called for the three who were running too far from where other kids were. The three giggled as they turned to come back but stopped as Sana bumped into a person and fell on the grassy ground, the person turned and saw the girl on the ground.

They all looked at the male who was staring at them with worried eyes.

"You didn't got hurt right baby?" The pretty male asked softly as he checked if the girl was ok or not. Sans shook her head, as she got up with the male's help.

"So sorry mister." She spoke bowing a little that made him smile at her.

"It's fine, and I am sorry for coming in your way." The male spoke ruffling her hairs. She giggled while the two others stared at the pretty male with a cute smile.

"Mister you very Beautiful." Hyunjin spoke cutely making the pretty male aka Taehyung to chuckle.

"Oh am I? You are very cute too." Tae spoke pinching Hyunjin's cheeks who giggled.

"What happened?" Tae turned his head and looked up at the male who spoke standing behind him, tae gulped as he saw the male towering over him because he was sitting while the male was standing.

"Hyungie Sana fell on the floor." Ana spoke pointing at Sana who smiled sheepishly, Jungkook stared at the girl with narrow eyes.

"Sana how many times I have told you not to run." He scolded in a soft yet stern tone, she pouted.

"Don't scold her actually she fell because she bumped into me." Jungkook took his eyes off the kids as he finally looked at the male already staring at him with stary eyes, Jungkook was taken aback for a few seconds as he saw the most beautiful person sitting on the floor on his knees looking up at him with his innocent stary Bambi eyes.

"Excuse me!" Tae spoke as he stood up and looked at Jungkook who blinked his eyes and cleared his throat.

"Yeah, no actually even tho she fell because of bumping to you she shouldn't be running like that." Jungkook spoke staring at tae with his wide doe eyes that did things to tae's heart.

"Hmm that's right, you all shouldn't run like that." He spoke looking at the kids who nodded their head.

"We won't run now." Ana spoke, the two smiled at the three.

"Hyungie will you play with us?" Sana asked tugging tae's pants who made a thinking face.

"You want me to play with you all? Won't your friends mind if I join you all?" Tae asked looking at the three who shook their heads.