41

Word count: 2018....

The next morning...

Tae frowned in his sleep as he felt the heat around him a bit more than usual, he still had his eyes closed. But when he moved his palm the burning skin under his palm made his eyes shot open. Tae stared at Jungkook with wide eyes as he moved his palm from jungkook's chest to his forehead.

The male's skin was literally burning from fever, tae moved his palm on jungkook's forehead to cheek and gasped.

"God he has a high fever." Tae mumbled as he tried to get jungkook's arm away from his waist so he could get some cold water for Jungkook and call the doctor.

Jungkook tightened his hold on tae's waist as he snugged more into the male trying to say something but the words weren't understandable.

"Doe, I am not going somewhere. Hmm." Tae spoke caressing jungkook's wrist who hummed, seems like the male was awake but wasn't able to open his eyes cause of the high fever. His hold on tae's waist lossened a little, tae stepped down from the bed but hissed feeling his lower body aching badly. He sighed taking slow steps and had a pain killer, with the same slow phase he walked to the washroom and got some cold water in a small tub and a small towel.

Soaking the towel with cold water, tae placed it on jungkook's forehead while sitting on the side of the bed. Jungkook opened his eyes slightly having a strong headache that didn't let him open his eyes fully, he searched for tae's hands. Understanding this tae held Jungkook's hand with his one hand while dialing their family doctor's number with his other hand. He asked the doctor to come to their mansion and check Jungkook.

Till the doctor arrive tae wiped jungkook's face and hand with the cold water that decreased the temperature slightly. The doctor arrived, after doing jungkook's check up he told tae that the male was having a cold and fever. He gave tae some medicine and asked to feed Jungkook something before giving him the medicines.

Tae sat next to Jungkook as he moved his palm softly over jungkook's forehead massaging it softly, the male was guilty for asking his husband to shower in rain. Jungkook sighed deeply before opening his eyes, he moved his head and hugged tae by burring his face in tae's chest who smiled at the baby husband of his.

"Doe... What do you want to eat? I will cook it for you and then you can have medicine." Tae asked massaging Jungkook scalp who leaned back a little.

"No need to make something my love, I will order some soup for us." Jungkook spoke in a groggy tone as his throat was swallon from inside.

"No you shouldn't be having outside food. I will make some soup for you, you sleep till then hmm." Tae spoke as he leaned to peck jungkook's forehead who smiled softly nodding his head. Jungkook moved away from tae as he hugged tae's pillow while the male walked down while calling Jin cause no way he can make soup without his brother in law's help as he himself have no idea how to boil water.

"Hello Jin hyung." Tae spoke as soon as Jin received the call.

"Good morning to you too tae, what's up. You woke up early today?" Jin spoke while feeding joon-seok who was babbling something on his own.

"Good morning. Yeah actually kookie have a high fever." Tae informed leaning on to the kitchen counter.

"Oh my, did you called the doctor?" Jin asked with worry laced in his voice.

"Hmm I did, he came and checked kookie. He is having a cold and that's the cause of his fever. Doctor uncle had given a few medicines, but before having that kookie need to have some food. I wanted to make some soup for him, but I don't know how. So can you help me hyung?" Tae spoke, Jin chuckled at tae's tone the male was sure the baby brother in law of his would be pouting currently.