13

Word count: 2199

Word count: 2199...

"Everyone stay together." Ji-hun shouted as they all rushed out of the bus as soon as the bus stopped infront of the zoo.

"Yaahhh kids come back." Ara shouted as she saw they all running all away.

"Come back and stand properly." Ji-hun spoke whistling, they all giggled as they stood together in, Jin was holding ji-nam 's hands while Ara had joon-seok in her arms.

"Kids, stand here with your ara. I will be back with tickets, and no one will run anywhere understand little namjoon." Ji-hun spoke especially pointing at ji-nam who giggled nodding his head.

"YES SIR."They all shouted together like a bunch of toddlers, ji-hun chuckled and walked to get tickets.

"It feels as if we are on a school trip." Jungkook spoke looking at tae who chuckled.

"We always behave like this when we go to family trips like this." He spoke with a wink, Jungkook smiled widely.

"Wahhh!! You know I am loving it sooo much, never went on any trip not even a school trip." Jungkook spoke with a sigh, but smiled staring at his hands which tae was now holding with his.

"No need to remember that, it's all over now. You have us a family and you will be going on crazy trips like this very much now." Tae spoke with a cute smile, Jungkook smiled brightly.

"Got the tickets let's gooooooooo." Ji-hun shouted waving the tickets in the air that made all of them giggle and run towards the entry, getting their tickets check they walked towards the birds side first.

"Wow!! This bird is so beautiful." Jimin spoke pointing at a bird in the cafe sitting on a branch.

"Ahh that's right, it's just like you cute, beautiful and small." Yoongi spoke to Jimin who glared at the male.

"From which angle am I sMaLl?" Jimin asked.

"Every angle." Yoongi spoke with a shrug, Jimin huffed.

"Stupid cat." He mumbled and walked to see other birds.

"Heyy look at these birds." Tae spoke pointing at two birds, one had it's head hung low while other was speaking as if scolding the gulity bird.

"They look like joonie hyung Jin hyung." Tae spoke with a chuckle, others nodded their head agreeing.

"I don't scold joonie like this right?" Jin asked looking at namjoon who looked everywhere except Jin making Jin press his lips together.

"Hey see that bird is sleeping while hanging upside down." Lisa spoke pointing at a bird.

"That's definitely yoongi's bird version." Jimin spoke giggling loudly, yoongi pressed his lips in a thin line.

"Hahahaha very funny." He spoke but Jimin ended up laughing at the male's face.