Prologue

He is smart, rich and handsome. A child prodigy. Girls love him and boys respect him. In short he is the epitome of perfection, looked up by everyone. The perfect one. But one thing. He hates the female population with a passion right from his childhood.

She is kind, gentle and sweet. She lives in her own world often oblivious to the world around her. She never has a boyfriend or a guy friend for that matter, nor intends to have one cause she is not interested and also because promised her parents.

One accident.One kiss. One slip brought them together. Their worlds collide and merge. His hatred for female population starts to make an exception. Her heart starts to beat for a certain person.

***************************************************************************************Hey guys! Thank you for choosing to read this book and I hope you have great fun reading this because that is what I want! For you to enjoy yourself. Thank you guys! Hope you like this book!

There is another work of mine "Unforgettable Night" which is actually an alternate dimension story of this book. It is based on what if Gouenji and Destiny didn't meet with the accident. If you like this book try the other one too if you like. It has an intense start but things will pick up well. Try it if you can!

Ah! One more thing, all the images or songs whatever I use here are not my own. They are taken from google, pinterest or youtube. I don't have any right over them nor did I create them.