Bonus Chapter(2)

This contains mature content, none toooo mature but I am putting up a warning just in case! If you are naive or innocent and do not want to corrupt yourself (Yeah R.I.P my innocence which lies somewhere in Wattgraveyard! Wattpad is responsible for its demise!) then I warn you to stay away but then again I leave it to you because even though I want to cry about it wattpad also provided some great love stories with meaningful relationships so yeah I am stuck where I can't even wholeheartedly cry about it! And don't expect much too, just some suggestive ways of describing and may be some crude words? I don't know how it will pan out! Wait I am blabbering too much, aren't I? And as much I wanted to delete this note I realized this feels like a conversation sputtered in nervousness so I will leave it here!

Well my talk with the girls ended fairly well and we decided to arrange a charity event on his birthday and after that I will plan a dinner for him. I think I have a vague idea of how I want that dinner to be done. Hopefully that's a good idea and I won't be too embarrassed to go through it! And for the charity event I am getting help from the whole gang as time is short and there is a lot to do.

I really wish we could keep this as a surprise from Gouenji but I am not too hopeful on that! It's hard to hide things from prodigies! But I am not worried because even if he finds out about charity event I am gonna keep a tight leash about the dinner. I didn't even tell the girls what I am planning, just what I need, but they might figure out what I am trying to do based on that and I believe because of that they will keep an even tighter leash on the information. I have a hunch that he'll like the dinner idea very much.

As I reached the office I kept all these things in the back of my mind and got ready for my workday. I should do my best to not seem suspicious as I really want to keep as much as I can as a surprise and it doesn't help that I took a half day leave. Entering the elevator I pressed the button for the top floor since that's where Gouenji's office is and I was given my office in the same floor courtesy of my husband who makes me work in his office most of the time. And yeah we shifted into a new building, Gouenji took care of all that!

The doors opened with a ding and with one foot out I could tell the atmosphere was wrong. There were so many people on the floor, more so than usual, running like headless chickens but they still maintained pin-drop silence. They were either whispering very low or writing on papers for communication. And not mention I felt weirdly cold, like the temperature in the top floor dropped several degrees. I was hesitating whether I should move forward or go back inside and make this half day leave a full one when heads turned because of the noise the elevator made and I swear when they saw it was me their eyes shone! Literally! It was like locking on their target.

Before I know it I was dragged to Goenji's office door with people madly gesturing to the door, me, their necks and whatever it was they were trying to convey, but all those mad gestures was only making me confused further. I think they got that from the face I was because the next moment one knocked and ather pushed me in without waiting for a reply from the other side. By the time I looked back I couldn't even see a soul. Turning to the front again I kind of understood what happened. Gouenji is pissed off! He was more furious than I have ever seen. Well! That explain why they were all running like headless chickens. I would have done the same too. But then I also understood that they want me to cool him down. But how?

Noticing I was staring at him blankly I fixed myself hurriedly and waved at him very awkwardly. "Hi!" I almost squeaked. Clearing my throat I tried again. "Hello Gouenji! I am back." Gouenji looked up from whatever he was doing and stared at me. He literally stared at for ten minutes with that poker face of his making me squirm. Am I supposed to say something? Who's the one who made him angry anyway? Suddenly he stood up making me freeze. He walked towards me or rather walked past me and opened the door making everyone outside freeze.