Chapter 61-Kiss

As mentioned the cover is done by @dream-1297 and as you can see it turned out very pretty! I am really thankful for the effort you put in! It contains sweet images, the Black Rose, the first gift Gouenji gave, their matching outfits, the gang and...

As mentioned the cover is done by @dream-1297 and as you can see it turned out very pretty! I am really thankful for the effort you put in! It contains sweet images, the Black Rose, the first gift Gouenji gave, their matching outfits, the gang and more importantly  The Accident where they kissed which is the start of this book! Thank you so much!

************************************************************************************

The hooting and wolf whistles had me pull away from Gouenji along with the fact that I am a human and need to breathe. My breathe was harsh and I am panting as if I ran a marathon and if not for Gouenji holding me straight I am sure I would have kissed the ground long back. His kiss turned my legs jelly and he proved himself to be a master at everything he does, even though I am the first one he kissed.

Wait! Did he turn into a playboy in the month I disappear?

"No, I didn't." Gouenji said suddenly. Did I say that out loud? "I still hate females. It's difficult to stop the hatred all of a sudden." Just now didn't he say that he loves me? "You are the only exception so you are going to be the only one I kiss," His tone dropped a notch lower at the next words. "and much more. So don't worry about it. Just concentrate on me and my lips and let me give you pleasure." His words made me blush bright red. Bloody hell! I just kissed him didn't I? I kissed! I kissed! And Gouenji at that! THE GOUENJI! I kissed Gouenji! Someone pinch me! I am not dreaming am I?

My eyes went to the glass doors behind Gouenji in an attempt to avoid his eyes and my mouth opened in shock. There lies all our gang behind the glass doors looking at us. When they saw that I was looking at them, they hooted and gave me a thumbs up making me bright red again! Bloody hell! They saw everything! I forgot that even though they can't hear what we are speaking they can see us perfectly well behind the glass doors of the balcony.

"They didn't see anything." Goueni said as if sensing my thoughts. "I blocked their view." I sighed a little in relief. "But I don't think it is difficult to guess what happened." Is he trying to reassure me or embarrass me further? I am not sure! "Let's get in before all of them come out." He said guiding me back inside with his arm on my waist and I was stuck on his side. Though I tried to get away from him he would not budge and if anything held onto me more!

"So what's the drama of cancelling the engagement?" Fidio asked as soon as we stepped inside.

Oops! I have to answer that don't I? I assured him that I will be the one to answer all our friends.

"That's for us to know and for you to find out." Gouenji answered before I can and pulling me in and he kissed my forehead making me smile and blush.

"Oh! Oh! Whatever happened outside brought a great change! Destiny is blushing!" G said as if it's a big matter.

"May be the intense make out session outside is a little clue." Fidio suggested not missing the chance to make me blush bright red. We didn't have an intense make out session...... or was it?