Chapter 21-Jogging

The trip was over yesterday. The beautiful days gone and over. I wonder if we can all go for a trip like that ever again. We don't know what the future would be like, where we will settle and the main thing will we still be in touch with each other? Even if we do can we put aside some time to go out especially the trio since they would be super busy with their business deals, me on the other a mere employee can get leave but not them I think. I will treasure the memory forever and though I complain regarding the numerous we got I am actually very happy about it since they remind me of the great days. Not just the day of photo shoot G got us pictures of the dinner and the next day.

But that's not the issue here. I am dead sleepy. Remember when Gouenji said that he would make sure I wake up and exercise every morning? I thought he would not miss the chance to torture me and it turned true. He started torturing me the day we returned. How do you think he makes sure I exercise? He jogs along with me. At 3:00a.m, in the morning. Bloody hell! Who wakes up at that ungodly hour?

Yesterday night I returned to my apartment on Gouenji's bike. As promised I returned safely and even enjoyed the ride. I decided that I like sports bike despite the killer ride on Aram's bike. We reached home by 11p.m and after doing this and that I think reached my bed by 12 but couldn't sleep immediately, I tossed and turned, checked by phone and finally slept by who knows when.

I was finally sleeping happily but then you hear this incessant door bell ringing at 3 in the morning. I tried to ignore and sleep but the intruder was very persistent to wake me up. I woke up grumbling whatever profanities I knew under my breathe and opened the door full force ready to release my wrath on that unlucky person but Gouenji revealed himself at the door making 'me' the unlucky person.

"What are you doing here early? Did you forget something with me?" I asked yawning.

"No."

"Then?"

"Get ready."

"Why?"

"Jogging."

"What?"

"Jogging."

"I heard you. But why me and why at this ungodly hour? Will someone even get up at this time?" I whined.

"You said you sleep because no one makes sure you wake up and I accepted the responsibility to wake you up." I said that, didn't I? Screw me for saying such nonsense. Can't keep this damn mouth shut!

"You needn't do that for me." I smiled at him willing him in my mind to go back.

"I gave my word and I won't back  on it."   

"I won't consider it against you if you forget it so.."

"No, we are wasting time come on." He said ushering me in. When did he even wake up and got ready to be at my home this early? He is certainly not human. May be he is some kind of alien. That explains his abilities. I should consider this theory and keep an eye on him. May be I would discover his secret base and secrets of his world.

"Well then, may be from tomorrow. We just returned from the trip and I went to bed late."

"No, we should not delay anything. If we start to postpone we will keep on doing that. When we decide to do, something do it right away. That's the secret of success."

"Yeah, I know but I kind of don't want to do it."

"Yes, the roots will be bitter but the fruits will be sweet."

I think now I know why he is successful and I am not. I always procrastinate but he never does. I really admire you for that but still I want to sleep. Also he is one persistent bossy boss.