Chapter 65-Morning

"Astrea." A gentle voice tried to coax me awake but it further lulled me to sleep instead of waking me up.

"Wake up." That voice which belongs to Gouenji as I sleepily recognized moved a strand of my hair to the side and kissed my forehead. A smile formed on my lips automatically and I opened my eyes lazily to look at his deep green eyes and he had a gentle smile on his face. I looked into his mesmerizing eyes drowning myself in its depths. I felt comfortable, in fact too comfortable that my eyes started to close. I want to sleep.

"Come on Astrea. Wake up." He coaxed again in a gentle voice his hand caressing my cheek with his thumb moving in a soothing way. Again it was so soothing and comfortable that my sleepy self wanted to sleep.

"Are you trying to wake me up or lull me to sleep?" I whined too lazy to pout.

I could feel his smile. "If you don't I am sure the girl devils, especially G would drag you to bath and get ready."

"What, why? What is the time?"

"6."

"A.M or P.M?"

"6 a.m."

"Why the hell are they trying to wake me up so early in the morning?" I asked at their incredulous idea. If it was p.m I would have understood their need to wake me up.

"For shopping."

"Again? Are they planning to buy the  whole world? No way, I am not coming!"

"Someone's very sleepy huh?" He asked me again.

I still had my eyes closed and replied with an yes.

"But you were always on time when we had to make 'The Battle'."

"That was work and they also dragged me to shopping two days in a row. Now they want to go shopping again? Any other time I might have withstood but I am not getting much sleep here. They disturbed my sleep yesterday too just when I fell asleep comfortably. And now today, the party lasted long yesterday and we arrived late. I am dead tired. Why do they even want to go shopping?" I whined this time pouting.

He immediately kissed my pout. "Sorry Astrea, I tried to convince them since you looked like you needed some sleep but G wants you. It's her wedding shopping."

"Couldn't we have done that yesterday? Why again?"

"I am sorry but she said she doesn't want to start it when it was our engagement. She said it wouldn't give her the feeling of her wedding."

"The hell with that idea! I don't mind picking up some dress to wear for the party yesterday along with wedding shopping. Instead they decided to focus on me when I don't even want it! It would have saved so much time!"

"No use crying over spilled milk. Now get up! Don't worry we will just have to shop for the bride and grooms dress and ours along the way. Remaining arrangements were being taken care of the best wedding contractors available and Rachel is overseeing the arrangements."

"But those girls take a long time." I whined again snuggling into him refusing to wake up. He chuckled at my antics but nevertheless his hands found my hair and his fingers moved around softly and subtly like

"But I know you will do it anyway for G."

"But..."

"It's her marriage and mind I say that you the main reason for them getting together."

"I didn't do anything! If anything I just sped up the process. They would have end up together any how. I just helped them not waste any time and get together quickly."