Chapter 29-Reminscing

I really hope giving a bath to him is always this easy. I was afraid he would cry but he didn't. He would sit making it easy for me to give him a bath. He plays with some toy that he brings along and focuses on it while I bathe him. He is really a good child. I change three or four outfits a day to keep him clean. Dannon is very understanding and I think is too clever for his age.

 Dannon is very understanding and I think is too clever for his age

But that doesn't stop him from throwing tantrums. He always does that with me but calms down reasonably. Taking caring of him is fun and I enjoy because I love him but nevertheless it is tiring. Sometimes while putting him to sleep I too doze off.

At night he cries sometimes for milk and on one such night he felt like playing after his belly was fully. I was already sleepy and tired from the college work which was more that day. I couldn't stay awake and play with him for long.

Gouenji found me that day and said he expected something like that since Dannon was asleep most of the day and he knows the works and reports I had to do that day. He found Dannon playing beside me calmly in order to not wake me up. When he tried to lift me up and put me on the bed in my room, Dannon acted as my bodyguard and didn't let him touch me. I thought it was funny when he told me.

To know that he is protective about me make me really happy. I love him very much. He is a very unique kid. I still can't find the reason for his peculiar behavior. He is still expressionless with other people except me and doesn't go to them. He does go to Gouenji though. He explained that he used to play with him from his childhood but still Dannon doesn't play with him much. He is still expressionless but goes to him willingly. I wonder what does playing mean in master's dictionary!

It's a free period now before lunch and Kidou disappeared somewhere. Others have classes so Gouenji and I are the only one left. Today itself we submitted many reports and have nothing for the coming few days. So we are free now! I suggested that we go around the college since we have free time. Our college is very vast and I haven't explored it much. I like exploring and with master I am sure we can find our way back easily!

I dress Dannon adorably. I went to shopping and bought a lot of cute clothes for Dannon! All of them a re so adorable and I take a photo after dressing him up. After having enough photos I will put them together in an album. He will look ultra cute! Today was a little chilly so after dressing him up I covered with with a red sweater which basically covered everything and made him look very cute like a parcel. I couldn't help but take a photo and add it to the collection. I am pretty sure after he wakes up he takes it off since that sweater doesn't allow his hands outside! He is very active and so that is only for when he is asleep. That first I put him in that he looked adorably cute not knowing what to do since he couldn't get his hands out. Deciding to help him I took it off but the next time when I decided to tease him by putting it on he got it off in less than five minutes proving that he is Dannon, a smart kid.

 Deciding to help him I took it off but the next time when I decided to tease him by putting it on he got it off in less than five minutes proving that he is Dannon, a smart kid