Chapter 49-Hospital

Beep! Beep! Beep!

Ouch! My body huts a lot, especially my shoulder. That annoying sound doesn't help too! I opened my eyes painfully to look at a white world and a worried Gouenji. Am I in heaven? Oh wait? How many times had I been in this situation? I am in the hospital again? I am getting sick of hospitals.

Congratulations on ending in hospital again! Is it the third time? When will you visit again?

"Astrea!" Gouenji asked and I could feel him him squeezing my hand lightly in a comfortable way.

"What happened this time?" I croaked groaning.

Hearing me croak like a frog Gouenji gave me a glass of fresh of water from the bed side.

"Are you fine?" I have a feeling that I have been asked this question already.

"Yes, I am but my body and shoul........" shoulder? Then I had a flash of memories of what happened. Dannon! I sat up quickly or rather tried to because as soon as there was a movement and that too a sudden one, a pain shot through my entire shoulder making me bite my lip hard in pain. That hurts, very much. I am very sensitive to pain and why wouldn't a bullet wound cause pain. I held back as much as I can but I still shouted in pain.

"What were you trying to do getting up suddenly like that?" Gouenji scolded me like a kid worrying and pushing me back again but I held him his hand stopping him.

"Dannon." I wheezed.

"I already told you he's fine. Stop putting stress on your body." Gouenji shouted quite angry at my resistance. "He is fine. Don't you think you can trust me. You should have come back and told me what happened instead of following him like a stupid and getting yourself shot. You did the same thing before and tried to sell your body and now you followed him without thinking. What's happening in that little brain of yours? Why can't you think for once? Why do you have to do things recklessly? Why do you make it your mission to worry me?"

"But Dannon..."

"Don't you dare to try saying that you did it because of Dannon. I found him in not more than ten minutes. If only you trusted me a little more. Before when he blackmailed with my dad's company didn't we get it back in a month?"

"But it was a life this time." I said in a whisper.

"So what? If I can't find him in such a time then why call me prodigy or Mr.Hope who gives hope in hopeless situation. I can't believe that you went willingly with him! Why can't you trust me a little more. Could be that you wanted to go with him and that's why you went him. If that is it you could have just told so without making me worry." He said getting angry and banged the table at the end. I know that he doesn't mean any harm or intend to hurt me with those words. He is just worried about and he doesn't know what to do. He already saw me in the hospital twice back and one time it was a similar reason and this topped the other two. One is an accident and the other a rape attempt now it's like a combination, a rape and murder attempt. I think it gets better every time.

"I am sorr.." But before I could complete I saw my mom and dad at the door and I think it is pretty obvious that they heard the entire conversation from their shocked and furious faces. Gouenji turned around seeing my dumbstruck expression.

"Get out!" My mom said in a very calm voice but I know that she is anything but that. I know that she is a very sweet mom but once she gets angry I can guarantee that even a ghost haunting you won't scare you anymore. She can be that scary and me being the only child and that too at an old age she spoiled me like anything and anyone even showing a little inkling to trouble she will see the end of them. I don't think I like where this going.