Chapter 9-Confusion

I felt something faint and smooth touching me. Something so soft and smooth, very light and silky to touch. Something good and sweet. Ha! It left! That smooth touch! The covers are very smooth and warm. The pillow and mattress are so soft like feathers making me want to stay in the bed forever. But I have to go college. As far as I remember it is not the weekend for me to sleep under the covers and if I bunk today I am sure my body will ask me to bunk everyday and sleep but I can't have that. So I need to get up.

I pushed down the covers and reluctantly sat up. I think the pain subsided. I don't feel the pain anymore. Thank god! I wondered how long I would have to endure the pain. But then I noticed an important thing. A very important thing. I am not in my room but some fancy room. It seems familiar. Then last night events came tumbling down into my mind. I fell asleep! I am damn sure that I was awake until 5 a.m. Oh my! I fell asleep sometime after 5a.m. What is the time now? The clock on the bed aside showed 6:30a.m. Stupid! Can't stay awake for one and half hour.

Where is Gouenji? I didn't fall on him right? Or else I should be ready for attempted rape case. I looked around to jerk back since I found Gouenji just beside me watching me amused.

"Umm! What are you doing?"

"Looking at you." He replied curtly and I waited for him to explain himself further but as usual he sat stoic.

I sighed and asked further "And you are looking at me because?"

"Your expressions are funny."

Is that supposed to be a compliment? I don't know. Or may be he is scolding me? Ugh! I can't figure him out in this life.

I settled with a confused and bewildered okay.

"I will take a shower. You can brush your teeth at the sink. There is a new brush in the cupboard. Then you can take a shower, afterwards we can have breakfast downstairs."

He said and tucked a stray hair behind my ear almost like a lover. I think I am dreaming or somehow he lost a screw in his head. He moved his head forward as if to plant a kiss on my forehead and my head exploded inwards. My eyes turned to the size of saucers. Is he really gonna do what I think he is going to do. He smirked, yes an evil smirk that is stored especially for me out of the entire population on the earth and moved out of the bed towards the bathroom all the while I stared at him like an idiot.

Did the last five minutes really happen. I pinched myself. No pain. I pinched harder. Ouch! It is true, not a dream. Have I gone crazy and somehow imagined the last five minutes. If I am not dreaming what was the last five minutes? May be it is his new form of torture technique? What exactly happened. No, no Destiny! Stay calm. We will figure it out calmly. But about what in the last five minutes can I stay calm. May be Gouenji character somehow hit his last night and his character turned 180 degrees. But does it really happen in real life, in books it is possible but this real life. If Gouenji's character really changed I have to look out for sand storms, tornados and earthquakes today.