Chapter 63-Lip Gloss

"No way am I going to do that!" I exclaimed

"No way am I going to do that!" I exclaimed. The engagement part is in a few hours and I am being dolled up once again. This time by three girls instead of two. Anna too joined in the hassle and Elena sat there silently, her usual self. Want to know what I am refusing? Let's go a little half-an-hour back.

^Half-an-hour earlier^

Ring!

I looked at my phone to see that I got a message from Daniel asking me to face-time with him.

I immediately did eager to know what had him worried last time. With all the hassle I forgot about that issue. I am such a great friend! Sigh!

"Daniel!" I said as soon as his face appeared.

"Destiny!" He exclaimed his face lit up in a million watt smile.

Okay! If he is smiling so brightly I guess nothing is wrong.

"So I am guessing there really was nothing to worry about." I started.

"Yes there was nothing wrong, in fact things are perfect! Bella, I mean my girl friend is pregnant!"

What??? I can't believe it! My sweet little cute brother got a girl pregnant! Of course he is not so little and more handsome than cute but still I can't believe that he got her pregnant.

"Congrats I guess." I said still in shock. "Then why were you worried when you got the message?"

"Oh that! Bella was worried about how I might react. I assured her everything will be alright. Even if we have some problem with the baby you are there to take care of him/her like Dannon."

Okay.........

"Since when did I turn into a nanny for our group?"

His face turned pouty in a milli second shocking me.

"Are you saying that you will not help us?" He whined.

"Correction: I will help you guys to take care of your baby but he/she is your baby and will be your responsibility. I will just guide you and help you, not take complete care of the baby. You know no matter what I can't give the love that you as his parents can give. Dannon is special case. He is special to me and even that would not help my case. They seriously need my help and hence I was fortunate to have Dannon all to myself. I can't do that to your baby. He needs both of you."

"I know. I am sorry I didn't mean so. I just want some help. Our baby will be my responsibility and I will not give him to you even if you beg." He joked and I laughed along with him.

"Fine then I am ready to help anytime of the day. Remember I am just a phone call away!"

"Yup!"

"When will we meet the love of your life?"

"In your engagement party today. We would have been there already but we will be late since she is sleeping now. Morning sickness hit her hard and she is tired."