Chapter 28-Baby sitter

"Who's this guy in your life?" A cold voice said from behind me.

I turned back to find Gouenji with a very cold and what I guess is a pissed face. Why is he so pissed?

"None! No one's there in my life." He will so much more pissed if he knows that the guy she is talking about is him. I mean she just implied that Dannon is Gouenji's and my baby. Why is he so pissed anyway?

"Gouenji?" Lillian said surprised.

"You know him?" I asked her surprised.

"She is my brother's friend."

"Really?" This is a really small world.

"Lilly?" Kidou said.

"Brother?" Lillian said surprised.

"What are you doing here?" Kidou asked.

"Wait a second! He is your brother?"

"Yes."

"Your own biological brother?"

"Yes."

This is a little too much to be true. I mean what is the probability that your best friend is your current friend's sister?

"You don't know where your brother studies? You are surprised to find him in the college he studies?" I asked. This is so very confusing. Is something going on behind my back?

"I know. I just forgot at the moment. You told me you were going to New York but I never really paid attention to where you were studying. What is the chance that you actually knew my brother? This is a big college and knowing you, you would immerse yourselves in books living in your world."

"Well, that is true. The credit of dragging her from her own world belongs to me." Aram said.

"You are?"

"Aram. The one who helped get these many friends."

"So you do agree that you pushed me into trouble to get publicity for truth machine?" I asked narrowing my eyes at him. He dug his very own grave.

"Umm, no! You have to see the bright side. You got some good friends and popularity that you can never imagine."

"I agree that I got good friends and I am thankful for that but the 'popularity' as you say is not needed. I don't want people watching my every move."

"Looks like I missed a big story."

"Yes, you did." Aram said smiling cheekily.

Ring! Ring!Ring!

"There goes the lunch bell. We need to go." Aram said and went in along with Daniel and Robert.

"You guys are not going?" I asked Kidou and Gouenji since they showed no intention of going back to the classes.

"We have the same classes together so that means we too have one period after the lunch. I decided to bunk too since my sister visited me after a long time."

"Hey! If you really missed your sister you could come and visit too." Lillian said glaring at her brother playfully.

"Sorry my bad! I was busy! But anyways you came to see me. Your brother is so happy." Kidou answered smiling sheepishly.

"Technically your sister came to visit me, not you. You just happened to be here." I couldn't help but point out the obvious fact.

"Hey! That's true. The minute you landed here you called her, not your brother." Kidou protested now glaring at his sister.