Chapter 15-Birthday

"Remind me once again why you are here?" I asked G very irritatingly.

You see tomorrow is my birthday and it is a weekend so thought I could spend my birthday peacefully lazing in my apartment. I never told anyone about my birthday. So why not? I am never really a party person. In fact I hate partying except when someone feeds me in the name of party. I don't want to give party on my birthday especially to my friends since they are superb rich. If I have to give them a party I bet I would have to spend all my savings and sell everything I have which is close to nothing. But that hope shattered a little this afternoon because of what happened. This is what happened-

We all sat in to have our lunch and I have was hoping that something like yesterday doesn't happen. You know I can't create a story every day. I can't say some boring story alright! It has to be creative and funny.

  "What happened?" I whispered at the strange gloomy silence.

Kidou just shrugged pointing at G.

"Umm..G! What happened?"

She replied with a long sigh! I wonder what happened to make her sigh that long.

"I ran out of ideas."

"Ideas for what?"

"My dress."

"Dress?"

"Yeah, I am designer you know. I have a fashion line too."

"You are not getting any ideas for a dress now?"

"Uh! Not really. I am struck. The dress is half completed."

"How about you talk with me. I might help you if not you might get ideas yourself when voicing your ideas."

"Hmm. That is a good idea." She unlocked her phone and scrolled opening a dress and showing me.

"This is the dress I designed." She said handing me her phone.

It was a short pure white dress looking clean and good

It was a short pure white dress looking clean and good. Its very beautiful.

"Its nice." I said beaming at her.

"But something is missing."

"What is?"

"I don't know."

"Then try telling me what are you trying to design."

"Hmm. recently saw movies and was fascinated by the Greek goddess type dresses. They are pure white dresses. They express beauty and innocence. You know pure beauty. I was so inspired and want to design that kind of dress but as per today's trends. It needs to be fashionable, trendy and yet bring out the pure beauty in a person."

"Hmm! Okay." I know that kind of feeling and honestly I too like this greek god model dresses. I think this like is started from an anime 'The world is still beautiful' where she wears this kind of dress making her look gorgeous. What is it missing?