Chapter 40-G

I fed Dannon and he is sleeping in his little cradle amidst all the busy life in the office and its busy schedule. Everywhere you see people would be working on their computers, moving around with files, discussing in groups, some sleeping on tables with exhaustion, all the perfect picture of an office with a deadline to complete an important schedule. Reporters still cloud around Gouenji's home.

Luckily they still haven't found this office or else I don't think we could deal with them amidst all the busy schedule. No matter how early we start and how late we get home there would at least be a single reporter. It's been two weeks since news exploded about the downfall of Shuuya's. Gouenji made sure the news about this new company is a secret. In about two weeks we will go public.

Personally I think media too will help us in publicity. Apart from the publicity we are planning and doing, media will give us free publicity and by maintaining this office a secret currently and revealing it at once with the news of game release will definitely make a headline and all that my dear friends would be free publicity.

Already news is going on trying to speculate about what is going on inside the Shuuya's residence. I don't have time to check the news but I check it when going home and coming to office, also I have to decide on publicity means. Various news are going on with different headlines. I say international level gossip. The old Shuuya company is not a toys business, though not no.1 it sure has it's fame all around the world and the news about Shuuya's became the focus for international gossip.

Gouenji's intelligence, his out of box ways, his looks, his way of dealing business basically everything about him makes news. I am not completely sure why but every small thing about Shuuyas especially Gouenji makes big news and public is also very interested about it. I too made it in news. I never thought I will make into news, especially in this way. There is a special form on me, my family background, my education, my height and many more things are speculated and that is all because I appeared with him many times.

Basically we leave the house together and arrive together and that peaked media's interest. It didn't help that Dannon appeared with us while getting home sometimes. While going to office Dannon would still be asleep so I don't bring him with me, someone brings him to me around afternoon before he starts making a fuss and he stays with me till night, after I put him to sleep mostly Kidou will take him back but once we went home early for changing and so I informed Kidou that he need not come and I will bring him with us and so the media got a photo of us three together. That made very big news. Tabloids exploded with this photo and the question of us having a baby together. I mean come on!  Like seriously?

I have to be thankful that my mom and dad are not much interested in gossip and news about rich people. They do know about this whole deal of their business coming down indirectly because of me and me working in their new company. My mom told me to be with them regardless of the situation. She told me that Gouenji is her son-in-law no matter what situation is, either be him poor or rich. I don't know if I should be happy about this or sad, happy because she supports me to be with them no matter what the consequences or sad that she hasn't given up on her notion of son-in-law.

Two weeks are over since the start of the new business and though they face problems initially on quality of the picture, the large memory it requires, smoothness of the motion they solved it finally with lot of effort. Gouenji practically became a robot. If I did not remind him and stayed with him I doubt he would ever sleep or eat. This week they are going to do various tests and improve it further mainly the space it is taking up, it's compatibility with various phones, background music synching, game server ability to have many players at the same time and what not.

Financially on my side things are good. We are trying in various ways to make the expenses as less as possible. New ways and new thinking. People on my side are good and friendly and them being young helps us to unite, no superior or inferior things, everyone is equal and ideas are what we want. As for the music for game I asked Daniel to do it but he refused. I right out told him that I am just giving him a chance, make music and we will hear and if, only if we think it is worthy we will use his piece no partially but he said he couldn't make it in such a small time. No matter how much I pleaded I couldn't make him give it a shot.